Selections from a young BeavisNuke's Journal

this is getting freaky

keep in mind this is the first time I'm reading these in 9 years :eek:

March 27, 1993
I'm watchin' Empty Nest. I can't see very well. (again) Mom-mom says all I want to do is ruin her life. Mom said I have to picture the word SICK when she gets like that. She just wants to pick a fight. It is 9:25. Mom and I are mom-mom's room cause mom-mom is being very rude. It was cold and rainy today. Mom-mom's weather. I miss dad a little bit. Mom-mom won't let me use the phone. (Huh?!) Now Mad About You is on. Mom's asleep. Mom-mom wore her out, I guess. We made jokes about her all day.

interesting...

MST3K-rules said:
Star Trek1sm.jpg

you drew some oddly phalic stuff there...
queer?

March 29 1993
Mom is sad because she misses mom-mom. I don't really miss her. She was crying. I got up really early this morning. We went to church for the third time. (Aaarrgghhh!) I think the comunion bread-thing needs a little salt. Today is the one-year aneversery of Pop-pops death. His niece came over last night. She's an addict. She drinks acohol and takes medication. I have a stomach pretty bad right now. Well, the flight was pretty good and I'm home. The bunny is pooping, as always.

Inbred, there's nothing phallic. The yellow ship is cadassian (takes breath from inhaler and then pushes up glasses).

Before any one thinks that I was mentally ill, this was a doodle. It was not supposed to be good. In fact, it was in part deliberately bad when I made it. I may have sucked at drawing (unlike my fucking brother and his stupid artistic abilities) but I know my own abilities and clearly I was just fucking around:

fuckingweirdsm.gif

BeavisNuke said:
this is getting freaky

keep in mind this is the first time I'm reading these in 9 years :eek:

interesting...

Don't worry, keep pushing deeper. The memories may hurt, but you need to get this out. Tell me, do you have any memories of wetting your bed to protect yourself from naughty hands?

MST3K-rules said:

wtf? Why did I write "buffalo wings" right over the parachute?

edit: Hmmm, I have vague memories of some major company, maybe dominoes, having a massive advertising campaign for buffalo wings. Maybe that's why I did it?

March 31, 1993
In school today Trevor said I was a good artist. better than Jeff. He's sometimes nice to me and sometimes mean. Jeff is always mean to me. He calls me a "nerd" or a "geek." I say, "Yeah, it's one of my better points." I'm not going to let him get the thrill of taking out all his anger on me, so I say that. My REPORT CARD came. I got 5 "A's" and 2 "B's" and a 4 in Behavior. I got the "B's" in Social Studies and Math. I improved in Reading. It rained pretty much from 2:00 to 4:00. Dad and I celebrating me making honor roll for the fifth time by going to have dinner at "Chili's." I saw Mrs. G there. She watches over my class at lunch.

MST3K-rules said:

dude back in like 95 or 96 we had a mac with that one kids drawing program... quikpix? something like that. anyways you could make your own "stamps". so i made a whole set of different space ships, and then stamped them all over the canvas to make a supar sick space battle

i was god.

I'd almost stay up later to catch some more, but tomorrow's gonna be rough enough :(

gnite you twisted kings of New England, you dysfunctional princes of Maine.... :heart:

Fake said:
dude back in like 95 or 96 we had a mac with that one kids drawing program... quikpix? something like that. anyways you could make your own "stamps". so i made a whole set of different space ships, and then stamped them all over the canvas to make a supar sick space battle

i was god.

I don't remember the name "quikpix" but I do remember using a stamp tool to do stuff exactly like that.

Damn, I'm really pissed off that I can't find my old triangle spaceship battles.

Back