[T2] LAK Rabbit

destroyer193

Veteran X
Fuckin' awsome. I can play that shit for hours on end. Except for when I get the flag, and have 9 guys running all around sun dried (name of map) trying to kill me.

destroyer193 said:
fudgein' awsome. I can play that shazbot for hours on end. Except for when I get the flag, and have 9 guys running all around sun dried (name of map) trying to kill me.
where do we get it???

SSJBejiita said:
Lakrabbit is ownage.

r0gue3: Most excellent way to improve your accuracy. I <3 it!

:signed:

Sooo true, especially if u wanna get good with disc. perfect trainning

I hope the T:V devs make something like that for T:V too, or at least something similar

Last edited:
H()()dlumChild said:
where do we get it???
LAK is a server side mod. The only thing you'll need to have are maps and that depends on the server running it. Most of the default map packs work just fine (X2, TWL, Euro, etc).

destroyer193 said:
fudgein' awsome. I can play that shazbot for hours on end. Except for when I get the flag, and have 9 guys running all around sun dried (name of map) trying to kill me.
Welcome to old news. Population: you.

its funny, RT used to always warm up with lak, and last night we warmed up with regular rabbit. No one would run away! lak is awesome.
Fling :D

I always thought T:V would benefit greatly if it included a gametype akin to lakrabbit. Lakrabbit is the most fun I have ever had playing T2.

462-1.jpg

Back