Wellbutrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Veteran X
I got a few Wellbutrin off of a friend today, because Im trying to determine if I suffer from social-anxiety disorder.

Has anyone ever taken this before? What did you notice after starting to use it?

I've heard it is supposed to feel like you're almost 'half-stoned'. My friend said that the only word he could use to describe the feeling was wierd.

any ideas?

taking "a few" probably won't do much. you have to let them drugs work you over for a while, which means a PROPERLY ADMINISTERED PRESCRIPTION.

If you think you have a disorder like that, talk to your fucking doctor, jackhole.

ZugZug said:
taking "a few" probably won't do much. you have to let them drugs work you over for a while, which means a PROPERLY ADMINISTERED PRESCRIPTION.

screw that PROPERLY ADMINISTERED PRESCRIPTION bullshit...take as many as you can lay your hands on, as often as you dare...but only with large quantities of liquor...your outlook on things will surely improve.

Nostradamus said:
I got a few Wellbutrin off of a friend today, because Im trying to determine if I suffer from social-anxiety disorder.

You don't, don't worry about it.

Don't ask how I know, I just know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back