violent nig stabs/murders White jogger for being White

I say we just give the blacks their own state and be done with it. Just cut off the lower parts of Arizona and New Mexico and give it to the naggerz. Like... everything South of I-40 all the way to the Mexican border. Create the new nation of Blacmerica, build a huge wall around it (just the parts adjacent to the states we're keeping, wouldn't want to send Mexico the wrong message), and ship the negroes down there en masse. Give them complete sovereignty, but pass an amendment to the Constitution preventing the federal government from ever granting them statehood or to otherwise join the Union in whole or in part. Anyone of at least 50% African descent can either emigrate voluntarily to Blacmerica or join a lottery wherein 33% of them will be allowed to stay in the US (the remainder deported to Blacmerica).

What say you, Zool?

There would be nobody left alive in a couple months

I've lived in this backwards mostly black town for over a year now and have had no problems with em.

I go to the store wearing my rubies/sapphires/diamonds and no one has ever tried to rob me.

:shrug:

EDIT: Fear is the real enemy my friend.

While I am Glad that you live in a black area unmolested. You as well as myself and everyone are working on a law of averages here. Its only time before you have to deal with SOMETHING. What and when are up to circumstance.

I don't fear. I turned pro. My heads on a swivel and I'm always scanning. I'm checking the exits and checking potential cover when I go somewhere. Pistols always loaded. Xtra mags, A blade on standby.
Fear in the sense that I am afraid to walk out the door does not exist for me...because its not an option. Survival is an option.

Don't end up like this guy...

Nachos-victim.jpg

gas-station-employee-shot-overnight

Police arrest suspect in gas station clerk shooting - TheIndyChannel.com
9003269_G.jpg

BE LIKE THIS GUY THAT WON

(2 thug niuggers got shot trying to rob 2 white me)

2 charged in alleged Craigslist ambush | WOODTV.com

While I am Glad that you live in a black area unmolested. You as well as myself and everyone are working on a law of averages here. Its only time before you have to deal with SOMETHING. What and when are up to circumstance.

Oh I've had to deal with a few things but outsmarting them was really easy. Saginaw doesn't have anything on a San Francisco or Miami hustle.

Not that any of that matters. It's a small town so folks know I'm just the lil gay mexican nerd who doesn't get involved in all the gang/drug stuff. Folks also know I'm polite and helpful to the vets and the elderly. My face is good.

I will say that living in a primarily black community has helped me in the sense I now have a better understanding of a people who look different than myself. :sunny:

glad I don't live in shitsville, usa. if shitsville comes our way, I will consider getting a gun, no need at this time, plus here in nh, plenty own guns, which may be why shitsville hasn't come our way.

Back