[Uplifting 'Orchestral' Trance] Retired Andy Blueman's projects

The guy is such a fantastic musician. Such an unfortunate thing for him to have quite producing trance music actually.

Andy Blueman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Komatovic's uplifting trance music style includes the application of classical compositions, a genre many have called "Orchestral Uplifting" or "Uplifting Trance with Symphonic Orchestra".[12][13][14] His first track, Nyctalopia, included a dramatic string ensemble in the breakdown, while still applying the same laws of Trance. His tracks Neverland and The World To Come both included an emotional breakdown with the use of eastern drums, and Everlasting included a piano solo.

On 29 December 2010, Komatovic announced via his personal blog that he would quit the trance scene, having lost his passion for trance music.[21] Rather, in the future he will focus on producing pieces of his favourite type of music: film scores.

Reconceal - The World to Come (Andy Blueman Remix)
Uplfiting part of the track

Andy Blueman - Nyctalopia (For the orchestra piece start at 3:10)

Soundlift - Horizonte (Andy Blueman Intro Mix)

It sounds nice, but I've fucking heard this all before...

Trance is soo fucking tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired How can anyone still make this stuff? Ive heard it all before, I've heard this soundscape with this snare, with this....god, Im putting myself to sleep right now.

The electronic music I listen to I struggle to put into any category. Shit like mondkopf, animal collective, Air, tanlines, gusgus, matthew dear, radiohead/thom yorke, apparat, gold panda, moby.....fuck, tons of stuff that really busts genders and can't easily be stuck into something. Mostly, cause the shit that can easily identified as 'house' or 'trance' I've heard 50 billion times already, just with different artist names making different track names, recycled, into eternity, forever and ever.

Back