TW Memorial Day Thread

After 9/11 recruitment skyrocketed. People dropped out of college to join the military. Because of that event, Patriotism soared across the country.

How quickly that changed to get these absolute shit bag leftist mayors, representatives, senators, and governors in New York.

TBH I am kind of surprised we have not some major attack on a US city with the open borders and flow of military aged men from everywhere except Mexico.
I can imagine they've stopped from keeping Trump president
and instead are thwarting his presidency with a bunch of
false flags
buckle up buckaroo

OR

Maybe, just maybe, he made so many enemies i in his own party, when you need every vote you can get, that he'll get fewer votes than last time

After 9/11 recruitment skyrocketed. People dropped out of college to join the military. Because of that event, Patriotism soared across the country.

How quickly that changed to get these absolute shit bag leftist mayors, representatives, senators, and governors in New York.

TBH I am kind of surprised we have not some major attack on a US city with the open borders and flow of military aged men from everywhere except Mexico.
9-11 showed the best side of America. A united America, I don’t think terrorists want that result again. I don’t think our Politicians on either side of the aisle want that again. I don’t think Biden or Trump want that again.

Terrorists, Politicians and Presidential candidates thrive on a Divided America.

Sincerely
Sorry you were killed in Endless wars for the last 100 years instead of defending the United States borders first.
George Bush Jr. was the worst president in history ever
You're so dumb you make Havax look like an open-minded and capable thinker.

You make the Bush Globalist neocon machine happy
Well Bush was pretty good to me,by expanding my military benefits with collecting retirement early and allowing me to transfer my educational benefits to my children, so it is the least I can do.

How would we view a teen boy who enlisted today after our next terrorist attack? How do we see him compared to a teen who joined after 911, or Pearl Harbor? Would it feel different?

After 9/11 there were very right wing men who said don't join up because they or their dad was in Vietnam. Teens today have little excuses. If you join, you know you will be under DEI hired Charcoal black man and his hewbrew zionist generals and be turned into hamburger fighting for gay rights in the middle east.

Any time there is an 'attack' the patriotism machine goes into action. People will be pumped up for it young people will sign up for it because they have shit fed to them about how they are defending America. And then the'll start seeing their friends and family come home in boxes, or in pieces, and they'll notice that the real estate they died and lost limbs for is given back to the people the fought for it and the realization sets in that 'america' was never in danger and they literally lost life and limb for some company's profits

How would we view a teen boy who enlisted today after our next terrorist attack? How do we see him compared to a teen who joined after 911, or Pearl Harbor? Would it feel different?

After 9/11 there were very right wing men who said don't join up because they or their dad was in Vietnam. Teens today have little excuses. If you join, you know you will be under DEI hired Charcoal black man and his hewbrew zionist generals and be turned into hamburger fighting for gay rights in the middle east.
Reggs a lot of us here spent time in the Military, I from 1982-2012, you have no idea what you are talking about.

After 9-11 we did see an influx of young recruits, but we saw a bigger influx of former military coming back in, even guys in their 40’s.

We also seen a country pull together, I do not remember any political right or left spinning at that time. I know extremes were probably still trying to divide America, but they were temporarily drowned out imo.

People were contributing well beyond just joining the military. You do not have to join to serve your country you know.

Reggs a lot of us here spent time in the Military, I from 1982-2012, you have no idea what you are talking about.

After 9-11 we did see an influx of young recruits, but we saw a bigger influx of former military coming back in, even guys in their 40’s.

We also seen a country pull together, I do not remember any political right or left spinning at that time. I know extremes were probably still trying to divide America, but they were temporarily drowned out imo.

People were contributing well beyond just joining the military. You do not have to join to serve your country you know.
Yeah i knew a lot of guys that were former military that got pulled back in. Same thing happened with desert storm. That happend not long after I had ETS's out and there was a bunch of military spending cuts happening when Clinton came into office and people were taking early ets/retirement. Then DS kicked off and all those people that had got out on early ets came right back.

9-11 showed the best side of America. A united America, I don’t think terrorists want that result again. I don’t think our Politicians on either side of the aisle want that again. I don’t think Biden or Trump want that again.

Terrorists, Politicians and Presidential candidates thrive on a Divided America.
I think you are missing every single adversary we have in the world.

Back