So apparently computers run on magic

Plugging the new drive in was the 'straw that broke the camel's back', in a sense. So yes, installing the new drive is what did the system in.
Right, and then plugging the thing into a different wall socket unbroke the camel's back and did the system back out.

I recall many occasions where I had a problem with my computer and took it apart to investigate. After finding nothing and putting it back together again the exact same way, the problem was usually solved. In some cases my computer ran even better than it did before the dismantling.

qft

I had a similar issue years ago with a computer. Would start to boot up then shut down. I had to try powering it on a bunch of times before it would finally work.

Eventually I guessed overheating / temp might be the problem, managed to get into the bios and disable some setting for reading temps. After that it booted just fine. All temps were fine as far as I saw, and the PC worked for years after that. My best guess is some temperature sensor had failed on the motherboard and that triggered the overheat shutdown protection. I know I hadn't changed anything on the PC bios/hardware/etc that might have caused an issue, so must have just been some weird failure. Or maybe dust buildup near a sensor or something.

Anubis has a bullet hes afraid will explode in his house. V thug.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Hey pal, that's because the bullet is from a G3 weapon, similar but way better than a kalashnikov. A portuguese weapon used in the 60s during our colonial war in Africa. Those bullets are p sensible to heat when they get old lol and I'm no joking.

Back