[NGFM thread] 6 Flags new coaster plans to be fastest

x-flight was a HUGE let down.

Eagle is still fun, especially backwards, though it is showing its age.

American Eagle is the most rickety dangerous feeling rollercoaster I have ever ridden in my life, I have no idea how it is still open

thats why people like it. It is even better when 1/3 of the cars in the train are out of service. It adds more fear of death to the ride :)

they always do viper backwards

call me crazy but demon is best rollercoaster at sixflags ga

I rode Demon on the way out of the park a long time ago. We hopped on it quick and walked out of the park to the hotel across the street. When we got back to the hotel, the news was on reporting that Demon had crashed. I missed it probably by a few minutes.

i like the demon too. It is hard to compare anymore because of the different riding positions. Superman is the last to kind of make me nervous. Raging bull is cool for the height and the shallow seat and the lab bar that barely goes over your knees. It makes you feel as if you will fall out. Xflight would have been much better if all of its movements weren't so slow. But for your standard car coaster experience at SFGA, i'd have to choose Batman.

I loved shockwave. That would make me pass out if I sat near the front. Iron Wolf was also a favorite as was ZForce before it.

Powder Keg in Silver Dollar City (Branson, MO) is my current favorite. Mag launch right in to a zero-g hump and then it drops you down the side of a mountain (as much as the ozarks are mountains). It is definitely a different coaster experience when they can use terrain for speed rather than having to clickety clack up to the top.

i met one of the engineers for the kumba( busch gardens florida) randomly.
really nice dude. was a plane mechanic for a while at my friends airport.

Back