Midair Kickstarter Extended!

can we plz get a dream team of tribes devs

happy nofix SPIRO GREYHOUND MJ ANDREW FSTAT PPL SO MANY I CANT EVEN LISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

ENV ZERO FROM SHIFTER

ya someone needs to break down where all the money is coming from and going on midair

because 140 kickstarter a game company does not make

neither does volunteer hours

or Q and A testing

and neither does playing the shell game with job titles and personas

The predict command can be used by every one dare. Prediction is already turned on in MA, the base number is predict 160 and predict fluctuates with your ping up to 160 which is why the game gets weird above 160 ping. Changing predict to 0 turns it off so the you no longer have in game movement prediction for both your player and gun animations as well as the other players. UE4s engine had this code built in already this is not something they put in extra. What does this network command mean?

ya lots of game have prediction built in y cant i shut mine off i try to do this with console to experiment it will not let me do i need to edit .ini?

lets be in the reflex movie together codie

come the fuck on i will message u specifically next time they looking for a scene which is like daily

It crashes at predict 0 right now... you can just use predict 1 and it will be close enough...it's not really good though ...I'm really bad at reflex and have not played it very much

u just walk there and then some pro gamer kill u and then get ur real name and handle in credits for this movie i didnt think u were around tbh or i wuld have spammed u i spammed a bunch of ppl i thot u were afk or away

Discord

LAN (2016) - IMDb

A brash video gamer learns discipline and sacrifice as the leader of a rag-tag team pitted against an arrogant gaming superstar who employs dirty tricks in a campaign of vengeance for stealing his players and his girl.
Director: Joseph Procopio
Writers: Michael Ray Brown, Frank Procopio | 1 more credit »
Stars: Sean Astin, Amanda Joy, Chloe Rose | See full cast & crew »

the booster pack basically made this game t:a #2

fuck this shit

how do u fuck up a booster pack as bad as t:a did

idgi

ground hugging sliding and booster packs that suck dicks. ill skip ty

Back