[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Absolutely True

2024.06.11-04.56-revolvernews-666881b6e7278-785x1024.jpeg

said by someone not Trump

That’s pretty good for Trump
Trump had better pray he wins that election now, they’re going to throw the whole lot of them in jail if he loses. If he does lose, they’ll get him in Georgia and he will be lucky if he doesn’t spend the rest of his life in prison. That party will be gutted, and you’ll only have yourselves to blame for the white house being painted pink afterwards.

Trump had better pray he wins that election now, they’re going to throw the whole lot of them in jail if he loses. If he does lose, they’ll get him in Georgia and he will be lucky if he doesn’t spend the rest of his life in prison. That party will be gutted, and you’ll only have yourselves to blame for the white house being painted pink afterwards.

1. you're an idiot
2. You're Canadian, this has nothing to do with you
3. Read #2 again, then refer to #1

Listen skippy, after this election and if Trump loses all of the charges and whatnot will suddenly go away. Not the other way around.

The knuckleheads already hinted it out loud. "If Trump pulls out of the election the charges should be dropped" They are ONLY going after him because of the election. Now you could look at that 2 ways. 1 is they should regardless if he is guilty or innocent. 2 Like you should and be against weaponized justice regardless even if its a person that you don't like.

If Biden wins, it's certainly not in a fair election. you will see another vote "surge" after hours 100% for Biden.

Listen skippy, after this election and if Trump loses all of the charges and whatnot will suddenly go away. Not the other way around.

The knuckleheads already hinted it out loud. "If Trump pulls out of the election the charges should be dropped" They are ONLY going after him because of the election. Now you could look at that 2 ways. 1 is they should regardless if he is guilty or innocent. 2 Like you should and be against weaponized justice regardless even if its a person that you don't like.

If Biden wins, it's certainly not in a fair election. you will see another vote "surge" after hours 100% for Biden.
Delusions. The justice system just put the presidents son away. No one is going to drop the charges against Trump, this is magical thinking. He’s fucked barring a complete meltdown by the democrats. Either people are buying Trumps brand and they’ll vote for him, or they hate Trump and they’ll vote against him ->he’s polarized the public. :lol:

Delusions. The justice system just put the presidents son away. No one is going to drop the charges against Trump, this is magical thinking. He’s fucked barring a complete meltdown by the democrats. Either people are buying Trumps brand and they’ll vote for him, or they hate Trump and they’ll vote against him ->he’s polarized the public. :lol:
The justice system did no such thing. He has been convicted of lying on a form, thats all. You actually think they are going to put a sitting presidents son in prison?

The same guy that has was kicked out of the military as an officer for doing coke, but didn't get a dishonorable discharge? The same guy that has video image proof of him smoking crack, but never got arrested? Dafuk outta here. This is a dog and pony show

I think you underestimate the evil of the Globalist D.C. Blob. Look at Assange. These fuckers go scorched earth. If Trump loses they'll throw him in for life as an example not to rise up. They're going after America First lawyers and stripping them of the licences as fast as they can. They're throwing Trump associates in jail on bs charges. They're purging the blob of any rebellion

delusional gibberish

People here only weaponize their replies towards me because they know I’m right about everything I post.

Anyone who goes after me only goes after me because they know I am absolutely perfectly correct. They want to ensure that nobody else knows the truth.

It is simply political persecution witch-hunt attempt at rigging if anyone says anything about me that can ever be construed as a negative.

People here only weaponize their replies towards me because they know I’m right about everything I post.

Anyone who goes after me only goes after me because they know I am absolutely perfectly correct. They want to ensure that nobody else knows the truth.

It is simply political persecution witch-hunt attempt at rigging if anyone says anything about me that can ever be construed as a negative.
I think what really stands people apart is whether or not they are against unjust prosecution even if it against a person you don't like or support.

It is hard for some. Just like free speech. You have to be for that even if they say something you do not agree with.

I think what really stands people apart is whether or not they are against unjust prosecution even if it against a person you don't like or support.

It is hard for some. Just like free speech. You have to be for that even if they say something you do not agree with.
Except that’s not happening. Trump is the perfect example of someone analogous to a drunk driver speeding down the highway with a tail light out.
No one weaponized the justice department, the conviction was a state conviction. There is no evidence of federal tampering. A democratic jury also convicted Hunter.
Trump is a rapist fraudster because that’s what he does.
This is why it’s all beginning to unravel from Trumps mythical witch hunt ->people aren’t buying his nonsense.
He’s fucked, and when he loses in November, Georgia is going to put him away forever.

You have way more faith in the country than I do.

Trump will win, republicans will take the house and senate, trump will either direct the doj to drop all charges or simply pardon himself, the house and senate will fast track a law saying a state can't hold trump responsible for crimes, trump will sign it, scotus will rubber stamp it, there you go, lets implement project 2025, btw new rule, trump will be president until he dies, and followed by a republican forever and you can't do a goddamn thing about it.

That's what's going to happen. Quote me. I am not in the mood for wishful thinking, and I don't think wishcasting your preferred political outcome does anyone any favors. 3/4 of the trials against trump are dead, most of them sidelined by trump or republican appointed judges. It was a fucking miracle we got him on the NY charges, but even then, that's like what, probation? At best? And I'm not even convinced that will stick.

Nobody ever asked this question, and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT,” very smart.

I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?”

By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that? A lot of shark… I watched some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry, but they misunderstood who she was.” These people are crazy.

He said, “There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and other people too,” a lot of shark attacks.

So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, and water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you he didn’t know the answer.

He said, “Nobody’s ever asked me that question.”

I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.” But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark.

So we going to end that.

Back