Matt Rife...

How funny, in your opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am actually surprised he doesn't have more support here. When he started the website for the emotional support stuffed animals after people tried to cancel him I was like ok, this dude doesnt fuckin care he is just funny.

I think he's pretty funny and his crowd work on stage is on point. He's very clever and thats a big thing for comedians

Where is the "I have no clue who it is"?
How do people not know who he is at this point? He's all over th einternet, he had a big battle with internet karens a couple months ago over jokes he made that they said made fun of domestic violence....(kinda did, still funny). He's tik-tok famous and all over instagram

How do people not know who he is at this point? He's all over th einternet, he had a big battle with internet karens a couple months ago over jokes he made that they said made fun of domestic violence....(kinda did, still funny). He's tik-tok famous and all over instagram

Still, who?

I consider him amusing. I don't know if his schtick can last...but we shall see.

I have other comics I would rather see when they are in town, but would not turn it down if someone I know wanted to go.

Great crowd work
Very average set

It's weird to me that someone who can be so funny just screwing around with the crowd, can't seem to write a 20 minute set that's worth a shit.

Back