I'm sick of this fiat shit. Inflation is much higher than 9%. Teach me about crypto

Yes I see that, maybe phrased my question wrong. My question is actually - why? It doesn't seem consistent with how money moved around between asset classes pre-crypto.

Because it's a volatile asset and when things go sideways it gets dumped at a faster rate. The trading algorithms are way more aggressive than in the traditional markets too. And at the end of the day it's all paper hand degenerate gamblers who know most of crypto is a Ponzi.

I have a low-effort investment plan for you:

Sealed Pokemon product.

Back in 2019, I bought two booster boxes of Cosmic Eclipse for my nephew. I gave him 1 box for Christmas and I tossed the other in a closet with the intention of giving it to him 10 years later.
I bought both boxes for $300 Canadian, total (inc tax). 2 and 1/2 years later, the box in my closet is worth ~$600 CDN.

At the time of release in the states, that box would cost ~$100 USD, here's an ebay listing today:
XARbunH.png

I mean, it's a complete joke but at the same time it's not. y'know?

Just activate the Etherium mining built into Norton 360. I hear it's super effective.

Last edited:
nevermind crypto lol watch the traditional markets... there may not be a bottom for some time :lol:

Crypto has benefited from inflation just like every other asset (stocks, housing, etc.). When the market crashes (money printer stops and interest rates start rising) crypto will fall along with everything else. It's too connected to traditional finance at this point IMO. :weird:

man i'm glad i'm not coming to tribalwar gaming news for crypto advice b/c u sagets don't kno shit about shit

don't kno bout crypto? go @ it solo b/c fking nobody knos bout crypto and ppl who say they do r basically looking 2 dump some shitcoin and leave u holding the bag

Back