I am voting for Donald Trump.

The real question for Trump is - once the other candidates begin dropping out, where will their votes go? Is Trump the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choice of those voters?

Cruz and Rubio will probably benefit the most. Some of Carson's voters have gone to Cruz, but the whole Cruz saying Carson was dropping out of the race in Iowa is going to sit badly, so it's possible Trump or Rubio get those.

iCarly voters will probably go to one of the 'outsider' candidates such as Cruz, but probably not Trump because of the face comment he made about her, so probably Cruz or Rubio (even though he's not).

Christie will probably endorse Trump, since Christie is Trump light, I could see his voters going to Trump.

Yup that's what my last job did.

I was talking to the engineer and he slipped up and said they were moving production to Mexico.

I'd hold off on buying a carrier air conditioner for the next few years.

I work for a division of UTC and i as well am upset about this shit.....the US is struggling to keep jobs here and all of the leaders here do not give two shits about it.

Despite the sensational video, there will be no actual job loss here.

Most of these people will end up in the service sector with less pay, no benefits and little or no job stability. If they don't find a job, then they simply aren't "unemployed" after six months. Either way, they will still be rewarded with a complimentary EBT card and free health insurance. Who's going to complain about that?

As you can see, our amazingly resilient service economy manages to fix itself either through McJobs or statistical manipulation. Our leaders need to focus on establishing more trade deals which make our businesses more competitive abroad and the middle class a thing of the past.

Despite the sensational video, there will be no actual job loss here.

Most of these people will end up in the service sector with less pay, no benefits and little or no job stability. If they don't find a job, then they simply aren't "unemployed" after six months. Either way, they will still be rewarded with a complimentary EBT card and free health insurance. Who's going to complain about that?

As you can see, our amazingly resilient service economy manages to fix itself either through McJobs or statistical manipulation. Our leaders need to focus on establishing more trade deals which make our businesses more competitive abroad and the middle class a thing of the past.

hey....................are you being sarcastic?

Back