I am very biased toward illegal Mexicans

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
I think you should get fucked and get pushed into the sea strapped to a lead weight. I do enjoy my tacos and the offers at home depot but you must go

thnx

great minds discuss ideas, average minds talk about events, small minds talk about people

A few weeks ago I told someone that I don't care who lives next door to me, just as long as they are supposed to be here.

He called me a racist. He was a white guy.

Fucking PCs. Why does it seem that nancy-boy, white liberals outnumber rational thinkers 100:1? (Note: that doesn't mean Republicans.)

I don't understand the anger toward illegal immigrants.

it's not like they're any worse than poor trashy americans.

On a more serious note, they are taking our high paying construction jobs and other employment opportunities for people without a high school diploma.

The other job sealers are the elderly. I went to the grocery store yesterday, and there wasn't a single greasy pizza faced kid anywhere. The whole store was being operated by 60+ year olds that should be fucking retired.

Are you ever going to say what book you wrote? You are a fucking moron so I want to be sure to steer clear of it.

i only get irritated when they come in, doing work that would otherwise pay living wages under the table for next to nothing. that's job stealing.

agricultural work, that's different. i'll change my opinion on that when i find a white american citizen who wants to pick apples for a living.

Illegal immigration is cool and I don't mind it at all. But then I'm not dirt poor or middle class and living paycheck to paycheck like most of you people. I can afford to subsidize other people's health care. Maybe you guy should get better jobs and make more money so you give less of a shit about the effect other people have on you. It's not that difficult. Just try working harder. You can do it if you want to.

And frankly I have respect for people who are willing to take the risk and do the work as a lot of our friends who have immigrated illegaly have done. I have more respect for them than those of you who were advantaged by being born American and waste that step up you were given at birth. Then you people go and whine about how others are getting more advantages when they're working harder than you and taking more risks than you. Think richer and work harder and maybe you'll make something of yourself like they have.

Last edited:
Illegal immigration is cool and I don't mind it at all. But then I'm not dirt poor or middle class and living paycheck to paycheck like most of you people. I can afford to subsidize other people's health care. Maybe you guy should get better jobs and make more money so you give less of a shit about the effect other people have on you. It's not that difficult. Just try working harder. You can do it if you want to.

Quoted for obvious reasons.

i only get irritated when they come in, doing work that would otherwise pay living wages under the table for next to nothing. that's job stealing.

agricultural work, that's different. i'll change my opinion on that when i find a white american citizen who wants to pick apples for a living.

I wonder what would happen if the Apple farmer couldn't hire illegals to do the job. Would the apples just sit there and rot?

If you think so you are a god damn moron.

The argument that no white person would do it is the worst argument I have ever heard. If the jobs are there, people will take them. If they do not pay enough to bring people in, they will pay more to bring people in It is pretty simple economics.

Last edited:
Back