Here's why I turned that shit off

I never watch TV
Netflix turned me off to that shit
welcome to my world
let me know when you've broken out completely

Nice article. I'll have to show it to the GF. She likes brain dead game shows. I usually play a game on my phone because I'm so bored. We watch shows like America's Got Talent, Below Deck, Beat Shazam, and Name That Tune. The last 2 are good because I'm calling out the song names and I've played most of those songs in the bands.

I usually get bored watching TV and prefer playing a game on my phone or the computer, especially since I built a I9-12900k, 3090TI monster that can play CS:GO at 400 fps. I'm not at the top of the leader board but I'm in the middle and get more kills. The computer is like a space ship, so many settings to control and tinker with.

I swim laps every other day, and alternate that with riding my 10 speed to the park and doing pushups.

Last edited:
I usually get bored watching TV and prefer playing a game on my phone or the computer, especially since I built a I9-12900k, 3090TI monster that can play CS:GO at 400 fps. I'm not at the top of the leader board but I'm in the middle and get more kills. The computer is like a space ship, so many settings to control and tinker with.

This thread is now about CS:GO. Watch this and report back Robert.

Start 42 seconds in if you have no patience.

Last edited:
I hardly watch tv. I play pc games mostly at night. Baldur's Gate 2 atm. A few times a week I join the wife and watch a couple of weekly comedy shows that she saves for us to watch together. Was never much of a cs or cod fan... more quake/tribes/battlefield. She loves survivor. I can hear Jeff's voice constantly. She goes back and rewatches old episodes and seasons cause she missed something that some survivor commentator (on the podcasts) mentioned. She addicted. She has it on in the background while she works and turns it down for some (lol) meetings.

You guys should google Tom Pearl and his method for fighting tv induced dementia. He eats this one thing that really works!

I never watch TV
Netflix turned me off to that shit
welcome to my world
let me know when you've broken out completely

severed one day u wake up 2 find out that u r a furry

u have turned into a furry and are no longer human so you look at your paws and then salivate and pull ur pants off

then u start looking at all ur fur but you dont jack off because you aren't into it but ur a furry forever now so you may as well try is my advice to u edualC

Back