Here's some cool electronica that might be worth your while.

sehvi

Veteran XX
Dorian Concept's album Joined Ends was one of my favourite releases of 2014.

So was Bonobo's Northern Borders.

He recently dropped this track for a Star Wars remix project that i absolutely adore.

I really liked Ital Tek's latest album Hollowed.

This album by Rival Consoles is pretty worth checking out.

Just been getting into this album by LV.

And kind of unrelated.. but i really like this swedish producer called Mitch Murder, who makes a lot of crazy 80's style music. He did the soundtrack for this movie called Kung Fury (and some other classic 80s tracks have been added). Some tracks are absolutely of the hook.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyy :joop:

hey Sehvi, what do you feel when you listen to electronica? what philosophy lies within this type of sound? how do you sing it?

I'm curious, never understood the social.. thing.. concept of this kind of music :/

What happened to the black metal?

I rarely listen to metal anymore. Dont get me wrong i still enjoy some blasbeats but nowadays i listen more to old 60/70s classics, pop/rock and country. And some edm/electronica style stuff every now and then.

I think im getting old :/

hey Sehvi, what do you feel when you listen to electronica? what philosophy lies within this type of sound? how do you sing it?

I'm curious, never understood the social.. thing.. concept of this kind of music :/

Why should i want to sing music that doesn't have any vocals?

I kind of just.. you know.. listen to it.

Why should i want to sing music that doesn't have any vocals?

I kind of just.. you know.. listen to it.

#respect

can I share some musics?

because I will :D I'm totally fucked and drunk right now xD

its around 4 am here in Yurop#1

it friday and it time to be drunk as fuk, right?

thought about these musics in a few secs for yall. perfect TW musics, trust me:

Flash news: Weed is legal in Portugal :dapimp: oh fuck yeah - come pay a visit in the summer!!!

Here's one for Nash mother fucker:

Let me dedicate a music to NOFIX, I miss playing Tribe with him... I really hope he's okay... <3

(he's working for the FBI, plz dont tell anyone)

Lemon cum and post on this thread, man
(He loves Led zeppelin)

Hey Sehvi, with this one you can enjoy your eletronica madness with rock n roll, nigga

Speaking of rock n roll nigger, absent would love this one, if he didn't add me to his ignore list for calling him retarded :ftard: :lol: oh well

\m/ Osiris, come taste some portuguese black metal mate

Jimmy, I can dedicate this one for you man :D It's an old thing from your young age, my favorite old fart <3

This thread would be a hell of a fun if each one of your mother fucking TW members could dedicate a rock n rolll music to another TW pal.. :bandit:
even if electronica x)

peace for everyone! walking into a bar, bbl bros

:wave:

Last edited:
Back