[George Floyd] Body cam footage...

Why we still talking about these two pieces of shit? Couple of bad human beings bad shit happened too. I’m moving on, there are better people to worry and debate about than these two.

Although it is entertaining when juggs doubles down on the stupid shit he says.
Dont get salty because you're wrong

Play that violin for target and Walgreens

wherever shall bored white women spend their money ??

Yeah the article is full of photos of burned up mega corporations and totally not mom & pop businesses and strip plazas.

Seriously stick to 1 liner posts you're just not equipped to discuss anything here.

Free Derick Chauvin
Fuck
can't believe so many people are simping for the FED MSM narrative still
or scared autopsy examiners

...Independent experts have previously told the AP that underlying medical problems and drug use revealed in the autopsy report don’t change the conclusion that Floyd’s death was a homicide, explaining that these conditions simply made it more likely that he would not fare well under stress.

there's no real way to know
but
22 years ? for no real way to know...

Yeah the article is full of photos of burned up mega corporations and totally not mom & pop businesses and strip plazas.

Seriously stick to 1 liner posts you're just not equipped to discuss anything here.

Entire cities burnt to ashes lol

Free Derick Chauvin
Fuck
can't believe so many people are simping for the FED MSM narrative still
or scared autopsy examiners

there's no real way to know
but
22 years ? for no real way to know...
Yeah, he was sentenced with political influence unfortunately IMO. To me what he did was equivalent to a bar fight when someone dies, maybe slightly higher because he is a trained law officer who really should know better. But like a bar thug who likes to fight, he was a cop thug who liked to exert his will violently. If not mistaken, he also had a history.

Now, I’m not a cop in an area like that, so maybe that’s the only type you can get for that unrewarding duty (other than financial).

But what I saw was negligent performance of duty. Is what it is.

But 22 years seems way too much, I think a year with probation would be more par for what I saw.

they burned down both a target and a walgreens i can't believe it

how many billions of property damage was it lmao

However, arson, vandalism, and looting that occurred between May 26 and June 8 caused approximately $1–2 billion in insured damages nationally, the highest recorded damage from civil disorder in U.S. history, and surpassing the record set during the 1992 Los Angeles riots

More than 1,500 businesses in the Twin Cities were damaged or destroyed between May 24 and June 16 of last year during the unrest following Floyd's murder, according to a state House of Representatives daily session report published in Februar

nE7MJEgyvQm5mufSvU_OWJOi0amkNeZKZyenH8cFvgg.png

all these whiteboi pussies made out of soy trying 2 get away w/ dog whistle pussy ass fag shit like "fuck biden's america"

u mean "FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JEWS"

but u kno, white ppl deserve 2b shit on 4 being such feckless lil bitches who say shit like "fuck biden's america" or "fuck liberals" b/c they don't want 2 deal w/ negative feedback after standing up 4 themselves and their culture (they kno the nigs will beat them down and rape their wimmins and the jews will then have them thrown in jail 4 being racists and tempting the niggers w/ their white women)

also when u do that u help the bad guys successfully shift blame 2 their scapegoat old man biden when the problem is U and UR FAMILY and UR FRIENDS and UR NEIGHBORS and UR EMPLOYER

i just miss the days when scrawny white boys would lean over the railing @ indy rasslin shows and throw confederate flags in black rasslers' faces screaming the nigger word @ them w/o being worried about having their glasses broken

Back