Eternals...more like an eternity

But seriously, none of the MCU movies are worth the price of admission. I watched 23 of them last year, only 2 or 3 were worth it.

Had nothing to do with that.

Horrible pacing
Shockiny bad acting
Thin plot

They also had weird dialog spots to remind us they are part of the mcu. "who do you think will lead the avengers now?" in a random dinner conversation
it really does in a roundabout way…if the film’s objective was to deliver tokenized characters it did that. if the objective was a good film that is well paced, good acting and engaging plot then perhaps it could deliver.

I enter theaters unmasked after buying the cheapest seat available. I walk to the best seat in the house and throat punch whatever person sits in it. "You're in my seat," I state, matter-of-factly. After sitting, I make sure to viciously kick the seat in front of me to further establish dominance, before grabbing the wrist of the woman sitting next to me and jamming it into my popcorn where my penis awaits.

Has anyone ever actually cut a hole in a tub of popcorn, put your dong in it, and got a chick to grab it? : AskReddit

it really does in a roundabout way…if the film’s objective was to deliver tokenized characters it did that. if the objective was a good film that is well paced, good acting and engaging plot then perhaps it could deliver.

I dunno, it is a bit of a stretch

There was really nothing that the story changed to have eternals of different ethnicities except the Indian guy

Last edited:
So even the gay kiss scene was lame? Seems like this film can't do anything right.

I've not heard anything good about this one. Going to wait for it to be in the "store".

I'm not sure what made the guys kissing lame unless people are just against that. It was more "hey I'm going to try to save the world" "ok I love you, be safe" <kiss>

I can't do the popcorn trick :(
Even with a full bucket, it sticks out the top like the Satellite of Love

iu

I'm not sure what made the guys kissing lame unless people are just against that. It was more "hey I'm going to try to save the world" "ok I love you, be safe" <kiss>

Media building it up in a few articles I read. If I did not know going in and saw it I could care less. Two dudes kissed. Ok they are in a relationship. Big whoop. I'm not going to celebrate it.

I would imagine the movie suffered a heavy does of written, directed and produced by committee with studio execs sticking their noses in every part of production.

It is just one of those movies that has that vibe about it.

When the various personalities attached to the film go on their press junkets and rave about token woke talking points like how great it was to work on such a diverse set or how progressive it is to finally have a superhero movie "that represents people like me"... nothing that really has anything to do with the actual story or subject of the film, you know this movie is shit.

I'm going to an mst3k show later this week

Nice! - I ended up donating to this new round of activity. No idea how it's all going to turn out but riffing is fun and they all started it. I like Mike's Rifftrax crew and live shows as well. Enjoy and watch out for snakes.

Nice! - I ended up donating to this new round of activity. No idea how it's all going to turn out but riffing is fun and they all started it. I like Mike's Rifftrax crew and live shows as well. Enjoy and watch out for snakes.

We saw them a couple years back and it was fucking hilarious

Back