[dubai] shithole action from eagles perspective.

What stood out to me the most about that video was the guy speaking was afraid to say anything negative about Dubai, instead defusing with "well it's the same problem as all around the world". Although I will say that the reporter did seem to be pressuring him awfully hard to call out Dubai.

EnnsdD5.gif

What stood out to me the most about that video was the guy speaking was afraid to say anything negative about Dubai, instead defusing with "well it's the same problem as all around the world". Although I will say that the reporter did seem to be pressuring him awfully hard to call out Dubai.

50 lashes in the town square isnt worth it.

50 lashes in the town square isnt worth it.

not when the lashes are from a sword to back of neck. i was informed by numerous conserned people that had i been caught swimming past the ropes in ocean, out to this buoy, i would have been shot on site. fuck dubai and fuck everyone there

not when the lashes are from a sword to back of neck. i was informed by numerous conserned people that had i been caught swimming past the ropes in ocean, out to this buoy, i would have been shot on site. fuck dubai and fuck everyone there

Obviously, the only ones that do that are slaves who would rather risk their life at sea then staying there. A mistake is easily made.

You mean deserts are dirty? I never knew.

Fuck all of UAE. Islamic state pretending to be progressive/modern/capitalist. It's a sham.

Sing with me...

I keep on slippin - slippin - slippin
into the poo truck
I keep on slippin - slippin - slippin
into the poo truck

I want to fly like an eagle
to the poop
Fly like an eagle let the pooptruck carry me
I want to fly like an eagle
to the poop
Oh alllllaaah jihad

Yep, swimming past that ropes means you waged war against Allah. You either convert and give all your money (tax), or face verses 8:12 and 5:33.

Back