Drone/ Quadcopter

Yeah I can see thousands of rednecks drinking beer watching a couple of nerds poke at their tablets, the smell of hot fedoras and burning ponytails in the air

because thousands of nerds don't sit in auditoriums watching screens of other nerds playing...do they

yeah, good point I agree - it's going to be like NASCAR

You should set up a business catering to them, you have always been very savvy in that regard.

I dunno. I mean, it has to compete with this for the next big super sport to replace nascar/football/and soccer.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun as hell, just that it's not going to be a mainstream spectator sport.

New mini review posted today.

I see drone racing like battle bots in terms of being on TV.

Last edited:
This is pretty much what I was thinking - scope out the fish and take a big bait out the back of the surf with it.

Pretty sure those guys are aussies too

the only people interested in drones and drones racing are the people flying them. no one else gives a shit

I bought it of Amazon.fr not .com rather link an English link. As of now we dont need to register drones here in France.

Always thought Id be good at this since I'm an amazing Tribes player.

Ha, you probably would. I have about 2 dozen flights under my belt since January and I am already working on advanced tricks and moves. It just felt natural from the first flight.

I'd say if you have any helicopter knowledge from simulators OR shit like the BF1942 Mod Desert Combat you'd absolutely rock this.

It is a little hard to get used to the quality of the 1999 security camera video you are watching through.

Supposedly some new wave digital tech is going to be released this month that will change the game for fpv racing.

Back