Do you think Biden will be the nominee still?

Do you think Biden will be the nominee still?

• Total voters
Honestly, if Jill Biden got her way and pushed Kamala out early on, they would have replaced Biden with whoever that replacement VP would have been already.

A VP no one has confidence in can be a good thing for a POTUS, even if it's bad for party and country.

Who knows if Biden will still run. It seems more likely over time. It looked like Gavin Newsome was being groomed for it months ago, but not lately.

I wonder if he was offered a run, but pulled out. There is no way any democrat could replace Biden in this election and have a hope of winning. Any democrat politician who would ever be interested in being POTUS would give this opportunity a pass. Replacing Biden is the fast track to having the stink of a loser on a national level at this point. It would require some other incentive than the dream of being POTUS.

Who knows what could happen though. This election will not be like any other election in the history of the country, and we don't even know why yet.
They kinda figured out Gavin is a train wreck and Chewy is not much better. Although it makes sense to wait until last second to switch like I said. Less time to air dirty laundry.

They killed a cook to try to get Mike Obama in
He doesn't seem to want to do anything but snort cocaine off barack's dick

My pops is 86 and sharp as a tack.

It's not age it's mental capacity and Biden has none.
Oh, I know. Mine were in their 90s, playing chess, doing crossword puzzles, telling long jokes, discussing politics and WWII, making food and taking themselves wherever they needed to go, etc. Biden isn't just in the early statges, he's fucking DEEP. It was obvious 4 years ago when he kept stumbling and falling back on "well, anyway, you know" or "c mon man, heh!"

Triple is just knee-deep in retard takes. HE was a Bush retard way back, now he's a leftist retard. Oh, I'm sorry "libertarian." :lol:

He is 100% being led and controlled by whatever kikes are in the background.

I've never met a boomer that wasn't on the decline

don't let them fool ya old ppl are dumb af

there's a reason why they fall for all the robo call scams

Biden is great puppet for the audience.
Finally the strings pulling the show are so visible no-one can miss them.
Clearly demonstrates how the presidency is obsolete and the show goes on, no matter how incapable the person is.

Biden is great puppet for the audience.
Finally the strings pulling the show are so visible no-one can miss them.
Clearly demonstrates how the presidency is obsolete and the show goes on, no matter how incapable the person is.
Ahhh NO
it clearly shows the United States has been taken over in a coup
And Donald Trump shows what a great President can do

Back