do ne1 want 2 c a pic of our own tw neo nazi hehe

[04:58:15] [isuk] hans
[04:58:17] [isuk] just so u know
[04:58:20] [isuk] i have all your info
[04:58:28] [isuk] dont toy w/ me
[04:58:32] [isuk] im a psychopath

[05:00:51] [isuk] do u want JDL (jewish defense league)
[05:00:58] [isuk] getting ur posts + name info? etc
[05:00:59] [isuk] gg

[05:01:32] [isuk] ive been hunting u out 4 6 months
[05:01:33] [isuk] trust me
[05:01:35] [isuk] i know all

Be afraid.. be very afraid :lol:

[06:32:54] [isuk] im quiting tw
[06:32:57] [isuk] for a few weeks
[06:33:00] [isuk] to help u out
[06:33:02] [isuk] ;-)
[06:33:08] [isuk] since u seem stressed
[06:33:23] [isuk] i will give another poster my pw 4 a bit
[06:33:23] [isuk] he he

that's all i needed

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-2006-0122%2C_Hans-Joachim_Marseille.jpg

google just nexted u Hans-Joachim Marseille

no joke i think im distantly related to that guy, because if you put a beard on him i look just like him

Ah yea.. crystal meth. First it was cocaine, then heroin. Now its meth.
What comes next i wonder?

You're an idiot if you believe this shit.

Report: Hitler was on crystal meth

tehvul has more in common with hitler than we thought.

how is this fucking news?????

I swear ive seen this exact same news story every other year for the last 20

we all know his doctor gave him meth injections every day and that he gave really long methed out monologues about architecture every fucking night

LBJ and JFK lived on speed and barbiturates (as did everybody in that era), so did kruschev

they've been giving this sort of shit to combat troops and statesmen for generations

and to be fair hitler actually knew how to put in a day's work so he's nothin like our homeboy houseboy cholo

Report: Hitler was on crystal meth

tehvul has more in common with hitler than we thought.

Kike propaganda.

Also I do not do drugs. At all. I don't even smoke weed. Matter of fact haven't drank a beer in over 6 months and haven't been drunk since 2011 so go fuck yourself.

to be fair hitler actually knew how to put in a day's work so he's nothin like our homeboy houseboy cholo

Bitch you don't even work and you live with your mum. Meanwhile I'm retired at 37 because I worked from the time I was 16 until I retired. Oh and I live by myself. How's it feel knowing you are a lazy wanker? I'm asking because I can't relate to you. Get back to me when you have 80+ oz's of a precious metal buried out in the forest and own more precious gems than the pawnshop you have to go pawn your shit at just to have some beer money you broke cunt. As much as it hurts your pretty feelings you are not on my level. Probably because you are one of my many inferiors.

Last edited:
Back