Current news thread

The point is to dissolve the institutions of American-ism by destroying the words and the ideas of what makes (made) America great.

Women Rights! Now it means killing babies?

Pride! Now it means men marrying men?

Gender Rights! Now it means underage kids undergoing sex assignment operations?

Freedom of Religion! Now it means banning the Pledge of Allegiance?

People are so confused and scared now.

I don't think people outside the lgbt community get why pride exists because they don't face the same things in daily life. Pride exists because we face hardships you don't. People have gotten kicked out of their houses, lost jobs, got arrested, bullied, harassed, assaulted, even murdered for who they are. In some countries it's outright illegal for us to exist, and god knows the right would prefer that here, too. So pride is a protest, first and foremost, but it's also creating awareness, building support networks, meeting friends, and at the end of the day it's a great excuse to drink.

Being "proud" is less about boasting about your sexuality than it is about raising a giant middle finger to people who would prefer we remain hidden and silent.

So you have straight people being like, why is there no straight pride.. first of all, go throw a party, no one is stopping you. Be the change you want to see in the world, dude. But mainly, the answer is because no one discriminates against them, they have nothing significant to protest or raise awareness about.
The hardships exist because the lbgtq+-? community goes out of their way to tell everyone their sexuality like its a badge of honor. Nobody cares who you're fucking or what your sexuality of the week is and if you dont want have a lot of problems over your sexuality, stop going out of your way to make your entire identity about it by bringing it up in conversation ever few minutes

I don't think people outside the lgbt community get why pride exists because they don't face the same things in daily life. Pride exists because we face hardships you don't.
We know. You have a mental disorder that we don't have. It's genuinely hard for us to empathize fully because of this. However, that doesn't mean we want to hear how normal and awesome your mental disorder is. Ya feel me, jew?

The only thing I feel is pity towards people like you. You've surrounded yourself with paranoia and conspiracy theories, you spend your entire day hating groups of people so you can feel better about yourself.

You know how I feel better? I go play with my cats. I go for a swim. I hug my wife. You.. hm, well you've been manipulated by the evangelical right to hate certain groups of people to get a dopamine fix. Yikes. I'd rather be trans than be you. No wonder you hate pride, you have nothing to be proud of.

Fucking special rights for symbolic crosswalks. Tear down statues of Jefferson, but heaven forbid marking up an area cars run over... It's a trap.

I think it's having the opposite effect. At least that's broadly what I'm seeing in my peer group of upper middle class young urban family types. The people who would've been highly sympathetic to the cause are largely over it.

It's not for you. We don't care if you 'get it'. We don't care if you're over it. We don't care if you think it's tacky. It's our thing. Not yours. It is not for your benefit or pleasure. It is not to try and convince you of anything. It's a group supporting its own community. I've never been to pride and heard someone ask what the straights thought about all of it. No one cares!

How about fuck you

Just in time for “pride” month, the children’s publishing company released its “Read With Pride” resource guide. The guide, associated website, and list of books and resources all, as the left loves to boast, unapologetically send parents, educators, and kids toward the most extreme left-wing sources on LGBT ideology.

The guide directs to websites like Everyday Feminism, Teen Vogue, Rainbow Book List, and The Washington Post and provides a long list of other LGBT activist organizations and references. It presents a series of scare statistics provided by The Trevor Project to justify the need for such expansive and dedicated resources. All indicate a child’s home and their families are a danger requiring outside intervention and support.

The main purpose, of course, is the list of books available for kids from ages 0-8 up to 12-plus. The books are identified by which specific group they focus on, ranging from gay and lesbian to so-called queer, nonbinary, transgender, and asexual.

Gone are the days of highlighting books featuring two dads or, as astonishing as it is to think about, the simple controversy of breaking out definitions of gay, bisexual, and transgender in a glossary. Now kids get dozens of sex and “gender” options to choose from, including queer, genderqueer, sapphic, panromantic, and two-spirit. They also get a new term to designate anyone who isn’t queer, “allocishet,” which the “Read With Pride” guide defines as, “people whose gender and sexuality are privileged by society.”

The term combines allosexual, meaning a person who is “not asexual,” or cisgender, “someone whose current gender matches the gender they were assigned at birth,” and heterosexual, which they don’t bother to define at all. The content is dominated by the abstract concept of gender, which is defined as a “socially constructed category for dividing humans.”

Anyone not queer is positioned as a problem, constantly referenced in historical injustices. For example, “queer” is defined as a “term historically wielded as an insult by allocishet people.” Not only this, but two-spirit is referenced as specifically for Native Americans who reject the “colonialist gender binary.”......

Last edited:
I used to have a 'live and let live' attitude when it came to anything gay but these days I legit recoil in disgust at shit like giant pride flags and crosswalks. I find the whole thing very meager and weak. People putting themselves into arbitrary victim groups for moral grandstanding, and corporations absolutely jumping on the bandwagon to make money off the social cause. It's just :ugh:

this is the kind of person that makes pride month fun

It's not for you. We don't care if you 'get it'. We don't care if you're over it. We don't care if you think it's tacky. It's our thing. Not yours. It is not for your benefit or pleasure. It is not to try and convince you of anything. It's a group supporting its own community. I've never been to pride and heard someone ask what the straights thought about all of it. No one cares!

You should care ;)

I don't think people outside the lgbt community get why pride exists because they don't face the same things in daily life. Pride exists because we face hardships you don't. People have gotten kicked out of their houses, lost jobs, got arrested, bullied, harassed, assaulted, even murdered for who they are. In some countries it's outright illegal for us to exist, and god knows the right would prefer that here, too. So pride is a protest, first and foremost, but it's also creating awareness, building support networks, meeting friends, and at the end of the day it's a great excuse to drink.

Being "proud" is less about boasting about your sexuality than it is about raising a giant middle finger to people who would prefer we remain hidden and silent.

So you have straight people being like, why is there no straight pride.. first of all, go throw a party, no one is stopping you. Be the change you want to see in the world, dude. But mainly, the answer is because no one discriminates against them, they have nothing significant to protest or raise awareness about.
We?
What happened? Are you gay?

Of course you care if the normals get it, are over it or think its tacky. You hope and pray for acceptance of your mental disorders. You're trying to convince everyone that you're a woman.

Everyone cares in the lbgtq+-:^ community because if the normals don't accept it, you're just part of a community of mentally defective people missing body parts

Yeah the "we don't care" argument seems dishonest. Or maybe triple isn't thinking it through properly.

How do you lament the (supposed) unscientific and bigoted treatment towards trans healthcare in a number of states, but then claim that your cause doesn't care about greater public acceptance when one stated goal is to build awareness?

Like..... if you don't care what the 99% think, you're doing activism wrong :)

Debatable but ok. The alienation part is regarding the trans issue not gay rights. Like you alluded to in the other thread with multiple states going "against the science" banning trans healthcare etc etc.

Back