Cnn Caught doctoring picture of Christopher Mercer

If debating ones own ideology is some kind of measure of intelligence, and i just posted 2 small examples of me debating my own ideologies, what does that say? I know you are not a retard but apparently you are unable to use your own arguments of why you are a "libertarian" to me moving between big L and little l.
You said I'm a "fake Libertarian" because I don't waver in my position. Your "logic" is uncertainty = authenticity and that someone who knows what they believe in can't be a "real" Libertarian.
You want to use FORCE against the population to have them register their guns purchases,
Do you feel "forced" when you buy a new gun now? Because we already register new firearms sold. If the answer is "no", which it must be given you don't even seem to be aware it happened, then how is reporting the transfer of a gun you no longer "need" imposing on your right to own a gun or any measurable increase in the use "force"?
ammo purchases and i will assume, even their gun training classes or shooting range visits or their results from said visit to make sure they are competent.
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond to your hypothetical situations I never proposed.

But it's interesting you mention gun training classes, something the NRA has supported. A lot of these programs are run by NRA certified instructors, and the personal information of attendees is submitted to the NRA. Some of these classes are even required by law. So your fear of government tracking gun owners seems a bit silly when the biggest lobbying organization already knows better than the government who and where the gun owners are.
Why do i say that? Because that is the next step. After that, the govt can begin to tax gun owners and use FORCE against them to purchase Jewish owned insurance against their guns.
I'm not going to argue the hypothetical with you. This kind of stupid strategy of being against something because of imagined consequences serves no purpose but to demonstrate your failure to argue against the original point.
I have been reading your posts for a long time dude. You appear to like the social freedoms afforded by libertarians but clam up when it comes to economic and personal freedoms of protection.
I believe in personal liberty. I also believe "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one".

Your notion of "personal freedom" is anarchical, not Libertarian.

So your fear of government tracking gun owners seems a bit silly when the biggest lobbying organization already knows better than the government who and where the gun owners are.

since you wish to appeal to authority....use the NRA as a source of validity

Wayne LaPierre: “Universal Background Checks” Mean Gun Registration, Gun Bans and Confiscation

please keep consistent with that theme in regards to Universal Gun Registration

All around the world, registration has led to confiscation: Australia, Canada, Bermuda, Cuba, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland. The list goes on.

The pattern is the same no matter which country or what era. The excuses vary, but always include “keeping civil order” or “preventing crime.” Whenever the creation of a national, computerized database of gun owners is proposed, the advocates pushing it insist that people have nothing to fear because politicians will not abuse the enormous power inherent in such a database. Then, history proves, shortly after records of law-abiding gun owners are compiled, gun bans are put in place and firearms are confiscated.

but you will not....because you aren't consistent at anything other than being consistently dishonest.

I believe in personal liberty. I also believe "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one".

you believe in personal liberty......just not individualism or personhood :rofl:

for our next vocab word may I submit:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

as opposed to your status quo of being just a bull headed moron

i believe in individualism.

but not when that might hurt the collective

i believe in individual rights

just not when your freedom might make a bad decision or situation for somebody else around you

i mean i've never seen such delusional draconian doublespeak in my life.

this is god damn hilarious

b94113085c4c1201f24075d8ec07533d7a2dd2c06168a433b5e8a02548f23b67.jpg

but LouCy is a Liberty Loving Libertarian

Back