bernie's throwback tournament team analysis and picks

Where is the list of each teams picks?? (i wanna see the vet/member teams)

is there a website or link???? i wanna see damnit !! :|

Kermits team - slam is definately a #1 and i like the gabe pick maybe, but i might have went with snapple instead. I think slint(if i remember right) was a good 9th round pick but other than that i don't really see much. I thought for sure he'd end up with the best team. Who knows maybe he did ;]

Skillzs team - Kirk and surefires were good picks. Surefire shoulda went in the first round imo :\ He's got some good players but i dont know enough about the other players to know if he filled all the positions.

Glares team - his first pick was a good one, i woulda went with natural myself. I always thought the guy was overrated until i played him. I think he wasted his 2nd round pick but made up for it by getting hooman and malice in round 6&7

FSs team - I see about 3-4 guys on that team that are good. I don't understand the daerid in round 3, you picked better people than him in rounds 5&6.

Cyanide's team - sarc was a good first round but i think there was better out there on his 2nd round pick. It looks like cy went off of what he knew instead of picking alot of the 'big names' (like most of you). This team will be good im thinkin.

Candy's team - wtF, moving on.

True's team - I think dutch is awesome and he's probably the best pick for the first round imo. I dont know how snapple fell to round 2 as well. bryan/familar/prio are good as well. I see this team doing well especially if its cluster. (cuz true sucks at leading)

Refried's team - I dont understand the first round pick really but who knows, maybe he is still good :p Nido is picked in the 2nd round? hahaha. spiderman/rom/lecat are good tho. This team won't go far.

BYB's Team - I dont think his team is as bad as every says. Fel is good if hes played lately. I don't think midnj is a second round pick but his 4th-7th picks are good. These team will do alright if Fel helps w/ the strats ;]

K3v's team - Again, wTF. your 8th/9th round picks were good i think

I think it will come down to team 7 winning it all, but it never works out that way, a team will come out of no where and tear it up. ;] Im gonna take a guess and say theres going to be alot of bickering in some of those teams.

WiLd_FiRe said:
Kermits team - slam is definately a #1 and i like the gabe pick maybe, but i might have went with snapple instead. I think slint(if i remember right) was a good 9th round pick but other than that i don't really see much. I thought for sure he'd end up with the best team. Who knows maybe he did ;]

Skillzs team - Kirk and surefires were good picks. Surefire shoulda went in the first round imo :\ He's got some good players but i dont know enough about the other players to know if he filled all the positions.

Glares team - his first pick was a good one, i woulda went with natural myself. I always thought the guy was overrated until i played him. I think he wasted his 2nd round pick but made up for it by getting hooman and malice in round 6&7

FSs team - I see about 3-4 guys on that team that are good. I don't understand the daerid in round 3, you picked better people than him in rounds 5&6.

Cyanide's team - sarc was a good first round but i think there was better out there on his 2nd round pick. It looks like cy went off of what he knew instead of picking alot of the 'big names' (like most of you). This team will be good im thinkin.

Candy's team - wtF, moving on.

True's team - I think dutch is awesome and he's probably the best pick for the first round imo. I dont know how snapple fell to round 2 as well. bryan/familar/prio are good as well. I see this team doing well especially if its cluster. (cuz true sucks at leading)

Refried's team - I dont understand the first round pick really but who knows, maybe he is still good :p Nido is picked in the 2nd round? hahaha. spiderman/rom/lecat are good tho. This team won't go far.

BYB's Team - I dont think his team is as bad as every says. Fel is good if hes played lately. I don't think midnj is a second round pick but his 4th-7th picks are good. These team will do alright if Fel helps w/ the strats ;]

K3v's team - Again, wTF. your 8th/9th round picks were good i think

I think it will come down to team 7 winning it all, but it never works out that way, a team will come out of no where and tear it up. ;] Im gonna take a guess and say theres going to be alot of bickering in some of those teams.
i like this one better

Back