bernie's throwback tournament team analysis and picks

It's too bad we won't see Cy's team until the finals, I'd love to see a sammy vs gon matchup.

I agree with andrew, but w/o all the negaitivity. Teams look really even , everyone has some strengh and some glarring weakness. But that will all change once the games start. Some teams will excell and others will crash and burn. Only thing that is certain, this will be hella fun!

There's also map types to take into question. Cluster vs non-cluster, fog vs fog/cheaters, etc.

yea but my team plays Candyman's first so there's pressure on us to not be humiliated. :)

You guys realize that those brackets say subject to change at any moment right?
I'm fairly sure what you isn't what you get. Being that every team gets a bye somewhere aside from like team 6&8, thats utterly unfair for them.

I have to say that I like our chances. I think Cy will be plenty pleased with me as a late round pick.

Team 5 is tight as hell.

CajunX said:
You guys realize that those brackets say subject to change at any moment right?
I'm fairly sure what you isn't what you get. Being that every team gets a bye somewhere aside from like team 6&8, thats utterly unfair for them.

having a tournament with an odd number of teams (not 2, 4, 8, 16, etc) will always form weird brackets.

dont think of this as a 4 round tourny with alot of unfair byes

think of it as an 3 round tourny where we need to get rid of 2 teams before it all fits together.

Last edited:
Seeing as we're [IE]-, maybe we should adopt weird, perverted versions of the old [IE]'s names as our own.

Because I clip walls like nobody's biz. While the other team's laughing at me, Spidey gets the flag clean.

Back