bernie's throwback tournament team analysis and picks

kermit got mostly faggots after slam, but if gabe remembers how to play they should do well

skillz seems to think getting -w- + tike/miek will let him chain his way to an ez win. if they actually play smart they might pull it out

nats not overrated, but i doubt he will be able to make up for the rest of his team

fs was smoking crack to get smokingman 3rd and to even pick fedz. his team needs d bad...

cy owned at picking a bunch of ppl who havent played in ages or are just plain useless. mud sloth will pry be their backbone, and if vm remembers how to play he should help carry their o. needs more d than "sit and snipe like a retard" gd

candy got a lot of inactives too.. team will probably self destruct when strega accuses his teammates of cheating

true was trying to pull a skillz, but with e5 players.. unfortunately -w- guys actually know how to play together, not fluke out wins. they will suck dick if any maps are west

refried wasted his picks on aestis/nido, his team will be weak

i dont know what byb was thinking

kevorkian got a decent team, if they lose it will be lack of o

See.... Now that the great thing about my team is that we're expected to lose.

I like playing with no pressure.

Also, the fact that fraggle really seems to know jack about tribes (other than the fact that me being picked in the first round was indeed laughable) means I don't trust his opinion.

Although judging which team would win based on the amount of Tsunami players it has does have it's good points.

I predict that after team 8's first loss that Nido will make a
thread entitled:

"What's gayer: Richard Simmons and Elton John in a 69 position
insertion-rimming each other, or THAT FUCKING MATCH?"

[meph]DooM! said:
cy owned at picking a bunch of ppl who havent played in ages or are just plain useless. mud sloth will pry be their backbone, and if vm remembers how to play he should help carry their o. needs more d than "sit and snipe like a retard" gd

12/15 picks showed up in irc last night

ive seen vm pubbing a lot as of late

i figured a more powerful offense is a better idea than picking a bunch of D, considering most maps will turn cluster

and if we do get SB, CoN, RD etc. then we have great HO and GD w/ his laser

0wned

cyanide made some good picks imo, but considering how impatient he is I'm wondering how well his team will do under his leadership.

I think it would've been very interesting as a captain. Do you go for the big name, or the player you know? Do you spread it out so you have every position covered, or do you go for someone you know you won't be able to pick later?

[meph]DooM! said:
...cy owned at picking a bunch of ppl who havent played in ages or are just plain useless. mud sloth will pry be their backbone, and if vm remembers how to play he should help carry their o. needs more d than "sit and snipe like a retard" gd...

andrew, i prefer to be called "overrated" as opposed to "useless" if you don't mind :)

Back