i watched a few ppl playing altis

i assume this is similar in that its another horribly unplayable buggy pos

its not really the fault of the mod creators either

arma 3 engine is garbage

i watched a few ppl playing altis

i assume this is similar in that its another horribly unplayable buggy pos

its not really the fault of the mod creators either

arma 3 engine is garbage

It is not really buggy at all. The only bug I have noticed is that sometimes things can disappear from your inventory but apart from that it runs pretty well.

We had an awesome game tonight. Got in a firefight that lasted about 2 hours. Lots of creeping around, covering each other and popping enemies. We were 3 guys and one of us died twice but I think between us we got about 7 or 8 kills.

It isn't a shooter like Battlefield or Counterstrike. It is very slow and tactical, but some of us like that sort of thing. When you get a kill it is fantastic. :)

no i get it, i played a lot of arma 3 alpha/beta

i mostly piloted but i enjoyed the ground game aspect as well

it just seemed like the mechanics were very sluggish and not much improvement over arma 2

i cant say cuz i havent played it but i watched a lot of altis videos (frankieonpc1080p) etc and it was a buggy nightmare

it looked fun just frustratingly buggy

Guys that used to run with us before should really get back into it. It's still a lot of fun. Bridude, JBT, and I had a great skirmish with 3 or 4 other guys last night. Lasted an hour and a half. Good times.

Guys that used to run with us before should really get back into it. It's still a lot of fun. Bridude, JBT, and I had a great skirmish with 3 or 4 other guys last night. Lasted an hour and a half. Good times.

Let me know if you can get me an invite...I would appreciate it.

It would be very appreciated :)
Tried last night but the guy giving them away was just getting drunk and playing.

Back