Anyone knowledgable about Enhancement Shamans?

No she's already in the guild, been there longer than me actually. Just looking for a general idea of the amount of dps she should do, cos I think she's underperforming.

my main is an enh shaman... i would kill to have that gear but i dont have the time or the patience to do it myself. what kind of dps is she doing with that gear? my shaman has stuff lower than that and on saurfang i can do 7.5k or so pretty easily... on a fight like putricide though where you're changing targets for the oozes and such and moving around it can fluctuate alot, 4k-6k if i recall

The World of Warcraft Armory - Disgruntlled @ Dalvengyr - Profile is my shaman...

A guildmate with gear a little worse than that did 10.5k on Saurfang I think the first week of 15% buff (WMO date is 4/11). I'd guess at least 11k with that gear wouldn't be a stretch (normal mode). He's also Alchemy/LW (it's an alt) so not much better min/max from professions.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Babie @ Tichondrius - Profile
That's his armory, which is sporting an enhance spec with resto gear atm. You could wow-heroes him and it has his normal pve enhance gearset there. My 10man runs tonight so it should be more accurate tomorrow morning if he logs in. If he can do nearly 11k she should be at least 500dps above him.

Putricide I'm sure he'd be just as shitty as any other non-DK melee 5.5-6.5k (normal mode).

11.8k on 25hc Saurfang with 20% buff.

Haven't done 25hc Putri with the 20% buff yet, but on 15% she was on like 5-6k.

She did 8k on Marrowgar with the 20%.

That doesn't sound too bad, really. My main is a ret paladin when I'm not tanking and I'm 11-13k Saurfang, 5.5-7.5k Putricide and 8-10k on Marrowgar. There's so much RNG with who gets spiked during Bone Storm and where I'm positioned that no two raids are equal in DPS. Putricide is the same, ret and enhance are horrible DPS for the fight and only there for buffs, synergy and to pick up abom trinkets.

How does she die on saurfang? Fire Nova AE doesn't generate threat(blood beasts), and how hard is it to listen to the raid leader on Putrcide? "All melee in front" for when he drops the gas bombs or whatever.

Those are easy fights.

Idk, she's a girl is the most obvious explanation, and she managed to get killed by bloodbeasts, she had to have used CL or some shit.
She dies to stupid shit all the time, especially Bloodbolt whirl :ftard:

Idk, she's a girl is the most obvious explanation, and she managed to get killed by bloodbeasts, she had to have used CL or some shit.
She dies to stupid shit all the time, especially Bloodbolt whirl :ftard:

Enhancement shamans have the worst raid survivability of any class or spec, so if you're going to even bring an enh shaman into raids they need to be good. Really though if you have any other kind of shaman they should pick up Enhancing Totems while you use a frost DK for 20% melee haste.

Simulator says 11477 DPS, not including Strength of Wrynn/Hellscream's Warsong.

i played one up to 2500 in arena last fall ... but i never pve'd so idk

ill play ele in the xpac

Back