Speaking of the hot blonde bitch..... her dress is always clean. Its annoying me. Bitch, how the fuck is your dress clean? How are you the ONLY one who is always clean.

Kindle fires are clunky trash.
You can't imagine what a piece of shit Fire tablet is.

Every time I turn it on, one app puts another icon on the desktop
My earbuds won't reconnect like they say they just did. In fact, I have to make the tablet forget previously connected devices and start over every fucking time
When I start watching a video the volume always goes down to zero
I have to turn Bluetooth on the keyboard on and off nine times before that connects
There's more I can't think of everything now

I'm ready to throw it away

Kindle fires are clunky trash. This show looks pretty good tho, despite triggering my Oregon Trail trauma.

Speaking of which - if you didn't watch The Ballad of Buster Scruggs - it's worth it. It has a story about the OR Trail that is very good. The Gal Who Got Rattled.

Not to mention the "Pan Shot" scene, Tom Waits as a prospector, "Meal Ticket" is brutally good.

Speaking of which - if you didn't watch The Ballad of Buster Scruggs - it's worth it. It has a story about the OR Trail that is very good. The Gal Who Got Rattled.

Not to mention the "Pan Shot" scene, Tom Waits as a prospector, "Meal Ticket" is brutally good.

Meal Ticket is the only one I cringe with when it comes up. Such a fucked up story.

Buster was a good show, worth a watch

never did 1883 - Paramount+ subscription can suck a goat dick (even with the free trial)

I had to wipe Amazon's OS off because it was nothing but a goddamn selling device for all things Amazon. I couldn't install normal stuff without Android. They should actually be giving them out for free

o ya if u put a real android rom on it there are a bunch of known issues

u gotta use fire toolkit to remove all the amazon shit before you even connect it 2 the internet or else it updates and ur fked

then u block updates, put play store & other launcher etc and it runs fine for something that was that cheap

1883 was renewed for another season.

1932 another Yellowstone prequel has been ordered.

Elsa Dutton will continue to fuck everything not nailed down.

sweet, is there a line forming?

is it good that i didn't watch yellowstone? i think it might be good

2 episodes into 1883, good stuff... will watch again A++

i didn't watch yellowstone it looked terrible so yeah f that

Bitch, how the fuck is your dress clean? How are you the ONLY one who is always clean.

i think all the caravan simps lick them clean every nite mayb idk gg

last episode of s1 next week i guess, boo i want moar

kinda annoying how short seasons of shows are now

So is she really going to die... or miraculously survive to fuck another day?

She looks so much like Katniss. Give her a bow and arrow :lol:

So is she really going to die... or miraculously survive to fuck another day?

She looks so much like Katniss. Give her a bow and arrow :lol:

When she initially took that arrow, my first thought was she was going to die. It wasn't your typical off to the side that doesn't hit any vital organs hollywood bullshit. Gut shot that had to hit something important.

What is curious to me is how she is going to last long enough to get to Montana. Just based on the show, they appear to be in colorado near the wyoming border. They would have to cross from SE wyoming to NW wyoming and on into Bozeman to get to the place where Yellowstone ranch is set. That will take weeks. Wagons only travel 40-50 miles a day, as long as there's no major obstacles to surmount. And her dad pledged to settle wherever they bury her.

And they have two more episodes to explain it all.

Beyond that, enjoying the show, although it is a bit slow. Starting to feel like the old TV show Wagon Train.

When she initially took that arrow, my first thought was she was going to die. It wasn't your typical off to the side that doesn't hit any vital organs hollywood bullshit. Gut shot that had to hit something important.

What is curious to me is how she is going to last long enough to get to Montana. Just based on the show, they appear to be in colorado near the wyoming border. They would have to cross from SE wyoming to NW wyoming and on into Bozeman to get to the place where Yellowstone ranch is set. That will take weeks. Wagons only travel 40-50 miles a day, as long as there's no major obstacles to surmount. And her dad pledged to settle wherever they bury her.

Beyond that, enjoying the show, although it is a bit slow. Starting to feel like the old TV show Wagon Train.

she doesn't have to survive the whole journey. they can still take her body there. I'm going to miss the whore.

They did order 10 more episodes, not sure if it will be a new season or just be the 2nd half of season 1.

downloading ep 8 and 9 right now, skipped reading last few posts because SPOILERS

So just started watching episode 10. They pull up to a camp and it has a US flag. For a split second I thought it showed all 50 stars. Rewind and pause. It has 38. Look up flags for the time and its accurate. Appreciate the small details.

Back