[Release]Grey Config

groov

Veteran XX
grey_config_redux.png

grey_config_blue.png

different colors available hit F9 to change color scheme colors preview

Download grey_config_v1.0.zip here

no scriptGL in this config

no hirez terrains or bases, u can add those on your own if you'd like. i made this config to run on shitty systems like labtops

sky disabled

etc

hi my name groove i am like 35 fukin years old and all i do is make configs for dead game

the FUCK is wrong with u idiot

hey copa

remember that time you were on some horrible no name base team and u challenged a team i was on

but you guys had to forfeit the match because you couldn't find a time past 8pm because half your team was like 9 years old and that was past your bedtimes

why did you edit this post?

just curious...

who edits 2 sentences

on obscure forum

to sling insults

etc

idk

maybe

preview your posts first

or dont at all who cares

good talk

:cheers::boogie::birthday::dapimp::bandit::dapimp::birthday::boogie::cheers::bandit:

holy fuck you are such tryhard shitposter. if you have to know i mispronounced "copathetic" with "copathethic" and noticed it later on. because grammar matters.

hey copa

remember that time you were on some horrible no name base team and u challenged a team i was on

but you guys had to forfeit the match because you couldn't find a time past 8pm because half your team was like 9 years old and that was past your bedtimes

do not cry groove

i think that was OZZ lol

good thymes

holy fuck you are such tryhard shitposter. if you have to know i mispronounced "copathetic" with "copathethic" and noticed it later on. because grammar matters.

nothing says try hard more than editing 2 sentences on backwater forum :D

Last edited by D4M45T3R; 05-04-2016 at 01:19 PM.

sometimes i post really horribly mean things and then regret it less than a minute later and quickly edit so that i say something nice instead

Back