Dianne Feinstein should be prosecuted on Federal Espionage charges. by MadBoFo - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Dianne Feinstein should be prosecuted on Federal Espionage charges.
Page 1 of 2
MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1 - 09-28-2013, 18:22
Question: Will Dianne Feinstein Investigate Her Own Leak Of Classified Info? Will She Face Espionage Act Charges? | Techdirt

Quote:
The Senate Office of Security and the House counterpart are charged with investigating or coordinating investigations of suspected security violations by employees. In addition, investigations by the House and Senate Ethics Committees of suspected breaches of security are authorized by each chamber’s rules, directly and indirectly. The Senate Ethics Committee, importantly, has the broad duty to “receive complaints and investigate allegations of improper conduct which may reflect upon the Senate, violations of law, violations of the Senate Code of Official Conduct, and violations of rules and regulations of the Senate.” The panel is also directed “to investigate any unauthorized disclosure of intelligence information [from the Senate Intelligence Committee] by a Member, officer or employee of the Senate.”

Basically this worthless sold out politician who represents nothing other than the will of the PAC's and lobbyists paying for her campaigns disclosed that the NSA is indeed tapping the major tel-co backbones, a fact that hasn't been confirmed prior to her admission. This represents the leakage of Top Secret information which is clearly a violation of the Federal Espionage Act. She should be tried, convicted and executed for treason. (Or face 100 years like Brown is, maybe get 35 years which Manning did, maybe be tarred and feathered in the press like Snowden is).

What do you suppose the chances of anything actually happening to her?

Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 09-28-2013, 18:26
She should be stabbed to death with a rusty ice pick

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3 - 09-28-2013, 18:29
This is related (it's her leaking the information in Thursday's Senate hearing.)

Dianne Feinstein Accidentally Confirms That NSA Tapped The Internet Backbone | Techdirt

epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 09-28-2013, 18:33
the ***** needs 2 be punished same as the other ass hats leaking national secrets

i dont care if it accident or u just real retarded there need 2 be consequences for aiding and abetting NME

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 09-28-2013, 18:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wm4n View Post
the ***** needs 2 be punished same as the other ass hats leaking national secrets

i dont care if it accident or u just real retarded there need 2 be consequences for aiding and abetting NME

yep

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
6 - 09-28-2013, 18:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
She should be stabbed to death with a rusty ice pick
I have to say.....not sure if there is one person still left in politics that I despise more than this dumb ****. I am trying to think of someone else, or some combination of people, but all I can think of is her 99% of the time.

Gun control, to bombing Syria, to CISPA........she has only three cards of agenda that she just keeps cycling through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM_cFX1ibRA

She even makes me hate cold weather.......and I love cold weather.

-SS-
VeteranX
Old
7 - 09-28-2013, 19:27
Establishment senators think they are untouchable. That's all there is to it.

Recently, mcstain was called a traitor during a townhall meeting and he laughed it off. He doesnt give a **** what the people of AZ want and his voting record reflects that. I guess that's what he means by saying he is "a maverick".

While I understand the idea of term limits, I see an inherent problem with them:

-increased sums of lobbying money poured into sham foundations / libraries. In other words, completely buys that vote since they wont be there long anyway and have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Right now, my draconian measure to keep these people in line would be to have a recall election with consequences. If said senator / representative loses the recall election, they are hung by the neck until dead at the State capitol.

You are supposed to work for the people that elected you and if you betray them, then thats what you deserve for being a sell out piece of ****. Ideally, people who really want to serev the people will go there to do just that: serve. Not to line your pockets at taxpayer expense.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
8 - 09-28-2013, 19:33
exactly.....

we don't have elections anymore.......we have auctions.

our politicians work for and are the owned entities of their lobbying masters.......not the constituents who voted for them.

Chia_Pet
VeteranX
Old
9 - 09-28-2013, 20:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
Question: Will Dianne Feinstein Investigate Her Own Leak Of Classified Info? Will She Face Espionage Act Charges? | Techdirt

Basically this worthless sold out politician who represents nothing other than the will of the PAC's and lobbyists paying for her campaigns disclosed that the NSA is indeed tapping the major tel-co backbones, a fact that hasn't been confirmed prior to her admission. This represents the leakage of Top Secret information which is clearly a violation of the Federal Espionage Act. She should be tried, convicted and executed for treason. (Or face 100 years like Brown is, maybe get 35 years which Manning did, maybe be tarred and feathered in the press like Snowden is).

What do you suppose the chances of anything actually happening to her?
not that i like the *****, but since it was to share info on something that i feel is unconstitutional, she gets a by on this.

Gryp
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 09-28-2013, 20:34
#4head

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 09-28-2013, 20:34
I would be totally on board with this, but it's a badmomo thread so no.

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 09-28-2013, 21:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia_Pet View Post
not that i like the *****, but since it was to share info on something that i feel is unconstitutional, she gets a by on this.
Different from Snowden how?

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 09-30-2013, 00:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW_Dagger View Post
Different from Snowden how?
Or Manning?

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
14 - 09-30-2013, 01:06
Or William Binney, Thomas Andrews Drake, Mark Klein, Thomas Tamm, Russ Tice?

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 09-30-2013, 02:01
if you really want to get all mad about dianne feinstein you could choose to bring up richard blum.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
16 - 09-30-2013, 02:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
if you really want to get all mad about dianne feinstein you could choose to bring up richard blum.
snopes.com: CBRE/Richard Blum and USPS

No wonder stamps are going to be $1 each soon.

The rich and well connected probably can't get richer without such government cronyism.

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
17 - 09-30-2013, 02:10
You mean the "Investment Banker"?

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 09-30-2013, 02:15
investment banker, defense contractor, real estate interests.

you know, general insider corruption.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
19 - 09-30-2013, 02:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
You mean the "Investment Banker"?
It's totally legal for them now........

How Congress Quietly Overhauled Its Insider-Trading Law : It's All Politics : NPR

So suck it Martha Stewart.

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
20 - 09-30-2013, 02:33
Shhh, that's a silly conspiracy theory from a fringe news source, or something.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Dianne Feinstein should be prosecuted on Federal Espionage charges.

Social Website Bullshit