Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Addons, addons, addons
Page 1 of 3
FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
1 - 09-11-2008, 02:34
You need to create an Interface folder in your Warhammer directory and an Addons folder in the interface folder. It should go like: C:\Program Files\War\Interface\Addon s. All of your addons should go in that folder.

Oh, and http://war.curse.com/downloads/details/13510/ is required for most of the addons listed here.

http://warbeta.curse.com/downloads/details/13702/

Vertigo allows you to customize action bar layouts - set the number of columns, the number of buttons on the bar, show/hide the pagers or background for each bar, and whether or not to show empty slots.

CleanUnitFrames | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com

planb | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com
Well, after much screwing around, I've got a working mod that updates the main hotbar page whenever your balance/plan state changes. I called it Planned Balance, or PlanB for short. You can download it here:

AutoLoot | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com
Makes it so you don't need to hold down shift to autoloot everything on a corpse.

WhinySpellTimer | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com

ActionBarColor | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Curse
Tints the entire button red instead of just the binding text if the current target is out of range, out of LOS, et cetera.

ActionPoints | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Curse
Provides a simple (and movable via the Layout Editor) frame that displays your current action points.

Clock | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Curse
Real time clock, no idea why this wasn't included in the default UI.

Mechanic | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Curse
For those that don't like the default dark magic/combustion/righteous fury/waaagh display for whatever reason. Provides a simple movable+scalable numeric display for the current value of a class' mechanic (includes support for shaman/archmage dual-mechanic).

Moth - Addons - Curse

Tooltip mod

Squared - Addons - Curse

Grid for war, not sure what the big deal is but apparently it's a huge deal for anyone that played a healer in wow.

EMonitor | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com
Quote:
This mod constantly keeps your friendly target set to the person with the lowest health that is in RANGE and LOS of a defined spell. This way a healer can spam one of their heals and be assured that it will do something useful.
You're probably a terrible healer if you use that but there it is if you want to.

SpamMeNot - Addons - Curse
SpamMeNot intelligently detects, blocks and reports commercial and annoying spam messages before you even see them, without relying on an extensive list of blacklisted domain names.

Last edited by FalseMyrmidon; 09-30-2008 at 17:10..
Sponsored Links
Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 09-11-2008, 03:40
those are decent, will probably wait for something better though

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 09-11-2008, 09:31
Where do you manually place the files? The curse install instructions link back to WoW.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 09-11-2008, 09:35
you need to make a folder in your warhammer directory called interface, and one in there called addons. Then you unzip the addons there.

so

<Wardir>/Interface/Addons/thisaddon

then most addons will have instructions to get them started in game

I used a GCD thing last night and I loaded it up as

/script GCDisplaySettings.thisset ting etc

Voxx
Veteran++
Old
5 - 09-11-2008, 14:01
Thank the ****ing lord for new buff bars. I will try this immediately.

Installed Buff bars and new party window, but they aren't working in game. Not sure what the commands are, even after looking through all of the files.

nvm - i got it working. So far i really like addons in WAR, because you can move/resize/hide everything through the WAR's customize feature. No need to deal with each addon having its own setup commands.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Voxx^M_001.jpg (326.8 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg Voxx^M_002.jpg (294.4 KB, 94 views)

Last edited by Voxx; 09-11-2008 at 19:02..
FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
6 - 09-12-2008, 20:15
Removed zBuffbars until it gets further in development. Whinyspelltimer is better for the time being.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
7 - 09-15-2008, 03:04
ActionBarColor | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Curse
Tints the entire button red instead of just the binding text if the current target is out of range, out of LOS, et cetera.

ActionPoints | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Curse
Provides a simple (and movable via the Layout Editor) frame that displays your current action points.

Clock | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Curse
Real time clock, no idea why this wasn't included in the default UI.

Mechanic | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Curse
For those that don't like the default dark magic/combustion/righteous fury/waaagh display for whatever reason. Provides a simple movable+scalable numeric display for the current value of a class' mechanic (includes support for shaman/archmage dual-mechanic).

Bridude
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 09-15-2008, 08:51
anyone have a ss of the action point mod?

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
9 - 09-15-2008, 10:46
EMoniter

EMonitor | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com
Quote:
This mod is a "Emergency Monitor". It will keep the person with the lowest hitpoints in your party as your friendly target.

When toggled off, you can still target the lowest health person by using the command

/script EMonitor.TargetLowest()

in a macro or by using the slash command

/script emt_target_lowest

So one way to use this mod is to toggle it off, then use a macro hotkey to update your friendly target with someone to heal. Suggested by Oyzyu.

Future Plans:
I have code written now that sorts the health of your party, then finds the lowest person in RANGE and LOS of a spell you pick. It will then set that person as your friendly target. No timeouts or anything.

Last edited by DacTheHork; 09-15-2008 at 10:49..
FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
10 - 09-16-2008, 02:10
Cultivating addons, not doing cultivating so I have no idea how good they are:
PlantMe | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com
AutoHarvest | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com
FlowerPower | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com

Edit: If anyone gives these a shot let me know which are worthwhile so I can stick them in the first post.

Last edited by FalseMyrmidon; 09-16-2008 at 10:00..
Jamezeo
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 09-16-2008, 02:50
PlantMe sounds win.

Crafting in this game can be a pain in the ass with all the inventory dragging and dropping for every random stage of the process.

And woot @ the in-game clock. I can't live without one of those, helps me keep in touch with the real world.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
12 - 09-16-2008, 09:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridude View Post
anyone have a ss of the action point mod?
Not using it myself but I think it sounds like something that a lot of people would want so I included it.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
13 - 09-16-2008, 09:59
I'll wait for it to include people near you. I don't need an addon to tell me which of the 6 people in my party is lowest on health. Maybe when it works for a warband/everyone in a scenario or something.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 09-17-2008, 13:07
Can't get any of these to work correctly. I even used the curse installer.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
15 - 09-17-2008, 15:26
You need to create an Interface folder in your Warhammer directory and an Addons folder in the interface folder. It should go like: C:\Program Files\War\Interface\Addon s.

I'm not sure if the Curse client creates those automatically or not but that could be the problem. If you're manually installing addons then they just need to go in that folder.

Gringo
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 09-18-2008, 09:28
Curse client creates the directory for you. Bring up the Curse Installer UI, then tab back to the window of addons. One click installs the addon (verify lower-right of the screen on a small progress bar) and you're good to go. Right-click on the addons to check for an update.

If you're using the autoinstall and can't sort this out, you're doing it wrong.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
17 - 09-18-2008, 09:33
Vertigo | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com

Vertigo allows you to customize action bar layouts - set the number of columns, the number of buttons on the bar, show/hide the pagers or background for each bar, and whether or not to show empty slots.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
18 - 09-18-2008, 09:34
Oh, and LibSlash | Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Addons | Warhammer Online @ Curse.com is required for most of the addons listed here.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 09-18-2008, 12:06
the libslash or lack thereof was the cause of my woes.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
20 - 09-19-2008, 17:18
Found out why I couldn't get Plant Me to install with the curse client:

Quote:
Plant me should be avaiable for instalation via the curse tool in my next release, just realized that the curse client only supports zip files not rar files.

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Addons, addons, addons

Social Website Bullshit