[T1 release] More skies

bLiSS

Veteran X

I'll edit the post for download links and instructions tonight, or maybe tomorrow.

edit : Here is the download link : RDblisssky.zip

Scroll down to my new posts to see download instructions.

Last edited:
haha passion pink :p

Wait a minute guy..

edit : Here's your passion pink

It's shockingly pink.

edit² : Here is the download link : RCblisspink.zip

Scroll down a bit to my next post for download instructions.

Last edited:

Passion pink is here : RCblisspink.zip

I'll edit the other post too, but here are instructions and reminders :

These will black-out your commander screen's map the same way it does with terrain textures.

Files are to be extracted in your Dynamix\Tribes\base\Skins ONLY. No where else. For those that don't know what that means.. unzip my files to your skins folder, which is in base, which is in Tribes folder, which is in Dynamix. I don't like it when 7 people come and whine to me that the skies don't work when they put my files in other folders, or if you've put half in skins and half in base. That does't make sense to me, sorry.

Now, if you use SarcaStick's marsWorld (dirt) terrain textures, read what is in brown. If you don't use SarcaStick's marsWorld terrain textures, read what is in blue :

If you ARE using SarcaStick's dirt terrain textures, simply extract all files to your skins folder, but overwrite your already existing mars.day.ppl and mars.night.ppl with mine. You will still be able to use the terrain textures with the new skies. No worries.

If you are NOT using SarcaStick's dirt terrain textures, simply extract all files to your skins folder and you are done. If you need to install the dirt terrain textures later on, do NOT overwrite the mars.day.ppl and mars.night.ppl files. My .ppl files contain extra information used by the skies.

I don't think I've missed anything, please tell me if you need any help, or have anything to say about the skies. Feel free to post here, or to find me in IRC, in #conversion.

Now you don't need me to repeat the instructions, right ;) ?

Swap the word mars with lush and you'll be fine :p

But you're never too sure, so here goes :

My RD sky is here : RDblisssky.zip

These will black-out your commander screen's map the same way it does with terrain textures.

Files are to be extracted in your Dynamix\Tribes\base\Skins ONLY. No where else.

Now, if you use SarcaStick's lushWorld (lush) terrain textures, read what is in brown. If you don't use SarcaStick's lushWorld terrain textures, read what is in blue :

If you ARE using SarcaStick's lush terrain textures, simply extract all files to your skins folder, but overwrite your already existing lush.day.ppl and lush.night.ppl with mine. You will still be able to use the terrain textures with the new skies. No worries.

If you are NOT using SarcaStick's lush terrain textures, simply extract all files to your skins folder and you are done. If you need to install the lush terrain textures later on, do NOT overwrite the lush.day.ppl and lush.night.ppl files. My .ppl files contain extra information used by the skies.

I don't think I've missed anything, please tell me if you need any help, or have anything to say about the skies. Feel free to post here, or to find me in IRC, in #conversion.

you are learning bliss. :bigthumb::bigthumb:

The skies look fantastic!
I look forward to more sexy releases, and if you have any more questions, just hit me up.

I was lazy so I did something easy :p

This is the iceWorld sky :

RDice.jpg

RDice01.jpg

RDice02.jpg

Back