i need the fighting over this internet is like playing in the special olympics pic

magictard.jpg

The picture is moronic. Arguments aren't different dependant on media, unless the poster thinks all arguments are somehow like the special olympics. Also, there's no other likeness than "winning" and the poster thinking of someone else as "retarded", which is sort of ironic.

arguingiswin.jpg

Can't you see the man NEEDS the fighting over THIS internet .. is .. err playing in the picture of the special olympics.

It's:

Arguing over the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics...

Even if you win, you're still retarded.

It isn't the idea that the arguments are like the special olympics. It's the fact that you're arguing over something (usually) so trivial and going on and on about it for pages. New lows are hit constantly in such threads.

Much like what is seen here day after day, on other forums as well. Hence the "retardedness" of arguing over the internet.

You must be retarded.

Gringo said:
It isn't the idea that the arguments are like the special olympics. It's the fact that you're arguing over something (usually) so trivial and going on and on about it for pages. New lows are hit constantly in such threads.
So if two people are having a competely trivial argument over the phone or in the same room for hours on end, they're also running in the special olympics, right?

So it's more like

"Arguing a trivial subject for several typed pages is like running in the Special Olympics...

You are retarded no matter what happens."

And, if I may ask, what were you just doing again?

piotrr said:
So if two people are having a competely trivial argument over the phone or in the same room for hours on end, they're also running in the special olympics, right?

So it's more like

"Arguing a trivial subject for several typed pages is like running in the Special Olympics...

You are retarded no matter what happens."

I think you need to re-evaluate the types of arguments people have face to face (or even over the phone) versus the types of arguments people have on TW.

And, if I may ask, what were you just doing again?

playing with my testicles.. why does that matter?

Gringo said:
I think you need to re-evaluate the types of arguments people have face to face (or even over the phone) versus the types of arguments people have on TW.
I said "if". "So if", even. "So if two". Oh, it's right up there. ^^

So if two people carry out a TW argument ANYWHERE.. that makes them retarded, right?

So why not just say "Dude, you're retarded for discussing a totally trivial subject matter"? Not fun enough?

Special Olympics by Stephen Lynch

watch them run
watch them fall
watch them try to catch a ball
olympics, special olmypics

watch them laugh
watch them drool
watch them fall into the pool
thats diving, at the special olympics

and i know
full well
that i will buuurn in hell
but those guys playin wheel chair basketball gotta to be the funniest friggin thing I've ever seen in my life
at the special olympics

VERSE 2

kid with downs wins the race
even though he stood in place
olympics, special olmypics

'round his neck
gold medals hung
resting on his giant tounge
olympics, special olympics

but i kid when i sing
cuz these games are a beautiful thing
ok i am really just avoiding karma cuz i know my kids will be born crippled and blind and until i am retired i will have 2 spend all of my time

at the special olympics

Back