[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The country is all ready doing better and the man isn't even president yet. Although - I think he is wrong about the flag burning. I admit - I hate it. I saw people burning flags back when I was a kid. I couldn't understand it at all. Today - I understand it better. Let's make sure there are a couple of things that are clear - it is an act of hate. It borders on an act of treason.

So - folks who burn the flag will always receive hate in return. And that's fair. People who burn a flag may incite violence. They might get the shit kicked out of them, they might get shot, they might be told by others to get the fuck out of the country. It is a disrespectful act to all those that have served and live in our country.

Allow it? I feel like free speech is important because it is one of the things we fight for. I also feel there are better ways to make a point than burning a flag - it doesn't impress anyone except other dipshits. If someone burns a flag and they get a beat down - I think the flag burner should be charged with inciting violence and disturbing the peace. Just because we have free speech - it doesn't absolve us from the law. If someone wants to go burn a flag - why not go do it with other like minded individuals on private property? Yeah - not so fun is it. Why? Because they want a reaction. If the reaction is violence and disruption - there you have it.

So - go ahead - burn those flags. Just realize there are people who view that as an extreme insult and they may take you out. Perhaps another more elegant, more eloquent, more effective manner of communication would be a better choice.

The irony is that when they made burning the flag legal, it became less controversial. Look at me rebelling against the system by doing something the system allows me to do.

Exactly. I admire Trump's dedication to the country, however he is going to have to choose his battles. I am a believer that one of the best ways to deal with a dipshit is to ignore the dipshit. Also to avoid the dipshit. And then to create environments that the dipshit cannot get into or even know exists. Yes - basically a #dispshitsafespace. And that is what much of America has become. Two lands - dipshitville and notdipshitville. Of course, those in dipshitville believe they are living in notdipshitville. You can't fight your way into notdipshitville. You have to prove you are not a dipshit by your behavior. There are some dipshits allowed in notdipshitville - but everyone knows they are a dipshit and hope they convert. It really doesn't work the other way around.

I think it depends how much credit you want to give him. Saying this does a few things. 1) Solidifies his nationalist base, 2) Enrages people who will never like or vote for him, 3) Creates cognitive dissonance in centrists who voted for Hillary when it's revealed that the tweet is the exact wording of her Flag Protection Act of 2005.

I get the game - but in the end - I am not sure it's worth it. People will just make flags missing a star or a stripe and claim that the flag they burned was not a US flag and on and on and on. Because what they want is the reaction.

If you can get the weak links to implode/selfdestruct before you put and real stress on them, it will be better for all the other links in the long run.

The guy isn't even president yet and they are really pissing him off with this recount BS. He is doing a great job already under heavy fire. He is a master troll - no doubt. I have always said he would fit right in on TW. Maybe he can do his job by day and troll the shit out of everyone at night and it will be beautiful. Brave new world.

i wonder if there was some way to figure out what cnn and msnbc thought of it back in 2005 when hillary proposed it

nah im just gonna shitpost on tw instead

Everything back fired on them. And the church knew about it as far back as 2007. They wanted an engineered demolition of USA, but it was a demolition of their own power and anything connected to them.

Trump and Bill Gates!!!

Kim didn't know what he was talking about, he only had a partial word at the time.

Facebook-Kim-Clement-DC.jpg

praise be!

lol - I just looked at that Togo post - hovered my mouse over the play button and this went through my head - "Do I really want to click on a Togo link?" And my mouse pointer just kind of slunk away down to the reply box.

i understand that burning the flag offends people... and i'd never do it myself.

but really tons more to be upset about.

do people still get upset when people put the cross upside down too?

It's not about the flag at all. With a single tweet, he controlled the entire media cycle, and got hundreds of morons to go out and burn flags on TV. It reinforces a more nationalist narrative, exposes the media for the shills that they are, and publicizes the moronic imagery of the radical left.

Trump is radicalizing moronism.

It's not about the flag at all. With a single tweet, he controlled the entire media cycle, and got hundreds of morons to go out and burn flags on TV. It reinforces a more nationalist narrative, exposes the media for the shills that they are, and publicizes the moronic imagery of the radical left.

Trump is radicalizing moronism.

Yeah, you guys are misunderstanding the flag burning tweet. Trump has zero desire to make flag burning illegal. It's a troll move because Clinton proposed that as law before. And this is hot on the heels of all this recount bullshit when Clinton said it was a threat to democracy before as well.

I was thinking about it today. Since I've been old enough to vote, there has never been a time when the left has been so radical. The left just falls for this stuff time after time, and the repetition has been so frequent lately. Defending castro, the recount, all the articles about internment camps, homos believing there is going to be a gay holocaust any day now then Trump says it's a settled issue which by default makes him the most LGBT friendly president in history. These puppets just won't stop dancing and it's just divorcing independence from the leaderless liberal base more and more. They just look absolutely foolish and crazed now.

Back