The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

someone give me the image of the postcard, that town is literally 5minutes from me and where my gym is. He is getting a final goatsegram on his grave.

that is sooo wrong but :lol:

a shot of the postcard sitting on his grave, with the text OWNED, now that would be a proper end to the F4$ chapter.

I think a nice touch would be to shit on the grave and then plant the post card in it at an angle.

Upon further investigation. Cedar Knolls is about 45mins south of me. I will make the trip this sunday after my baseball game... Now How do I find out where he is? Also nspectre, do you have a .psd of the original goatsegram.

Upon further investigation. Cedar Knolls is about 45mins south of me. I will make the trip this sunday after my baseball game... Now How do I find out where he is?

just follow the stench of fail

Upon further investigation. Cedar Knolls is about 45mins south of me. I will make the trip this sunday after my baseball game... Now How do I find out where he is? Also nspectre, do you have a .psd of the original goatsegram.

Oh hay, when you are done with this whole Jeremy Daspin grave desecration thing, can you post more pics of that blonde chick in the bathroom?

______ _______ commonly known online as "Dionysus" was arrested today at the cemetery. He was caught defacing a grave in the cemetery.

Maybe I'll invite her come with me. She lives down there, and reads TW pretty frequently so maybe she'll be up for some desecration of some guys grave.

Back