Reload this Page Official Christianity Thread
Page 4 of 27
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 07-02-2008, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
I like your questions guys, seriously. Hopefully I have spawned some interest in Christ. Please try my experiement and see what happens! I truly was like you as well before I found God, so trust me I understand what you guys are thinking right now.

Belief in Christ is all about faith. Our initial offering of our faith will allow the Holy Spirit to enter into you and change you forever. God refuses to be proved by science thus we have never proved his existence. This would defeat the purpose of faith in God, which is prized by him higher then anything in all existence.
funny how intelligent people have a much harder time finding jesus. perhaps theyre too dumb to see the light, eh?

Sponsored Links
SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
62 - 07-02-2008, 22:51

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
63 - 07-02-2008, 22:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
funny how intelligent people have a much harder time finding jesus. perhaps theyre too dumb to see the light, eh?
what the **** did you just call me?

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
64 - 07-02-2008, 22:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibble View Post
well trying this is TW is like trying to plant corn in the desert.

good luck.
Jesus mentions a parable of two sons who inherit money. 1 stays by his fathers side and works for him, the other parties his ass off. One day when the second son realizes he is broke and hates the life he is currently living, he goes back to his father and the father welcomes him with open arms and celebrates. The first son is jealous and questions this. The father replies, Rejoice for what was once thought lost is now found.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
65 - 07-02-2008, 22:52
just not the same a continuous train wreck spam

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
66 - 07-02-2008, 22:52
dude that's ****ed up saintdude. imagine being in the back of the plane and just seeing the front go on without you. I wonder if you'd be allowed to smoke then

Ultrakiller
VeteranX
Old
67 - 07-02-2008, 22:53
Which is more annoying?

A) Self-righteous christians spreading sunshine
B) Militant atheists spamming hate

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 07-02-2008, 22:53
Let Jesus **** me!

Effective
VeteranX
Old
69 - 07-02-2008, 22:54
******s

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 07-02-2008, 22:54
the bible is fake

loop
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 07-02-2008, 22:54
Quote:
Though I know you jest, I hope you actually did do it. Trust me, it doesnt happen instantesouly, it happens over time. If you truly spoke these words to God, I have faith that something will grow from it.

way to take the (boring) high road there buddy.

yes, it was in jest. i'm an atheist - and if you can actually give me real, tangible proof of a god (doesn't matter which one - the one you believe in is fine, though I have seen just as much evidence for Odin and Thor as I have for Jesus - and those guys are more fun... just sayin').... where was I?

OH YES.
Give me tangible and credible proof of a god and I'll believe in said god.

Things that don't constitute proof:
Any bible translation (circular logic proofs).
"god of the gaps" logical fallacies.
anecdotal evidence.

I'm completely serious. PM me if you want, if you have REAL evidence of a god. I will read whatever you have to say with an open mind.

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 07-02-2008, 22:55
The average IQ of TW is too high for this bull**** to catch on here. Go to a forum inhabitated by fat middle aged women who work menial jobs. You'll find a more receptive audience.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
73 - 07-02-2008, 22:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrakiller View Post
Which is more annoying?

A) Self-righteous christians spreading sunshine
B) Militant atheists spamming hate

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
74 - 07-02-2008, 22:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
Jesus mentions the parable of the rich man. A rich man walks up to him and states that he has done everything he can think of and what more does he have to do to gain entrance to heaven. Jesus states, give up all your possessions and join me. The rich man thinks about all his possessions and sadly walks away. Jesus then says, it is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle then a rich man gaining entrance to heaven.

Intelligence can be considered wealth unfortantely.

DudeofDeath
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 07-02-2008, 22:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVuw1wEuaAQ

Gil
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 07-02-2008, 22:57
God will understand why those of us who believe don't. If he doesn't then he's not god.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
77 - 07-02-2008, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by loop View Post
way to take the (boring) high road there buddy.

yes, it was in jest. i'm an atheist - and if you can actually give me real, tangible proof of a god (doesn't matter which one - the one you believe in is fine, though I have seen just as much evidence for Odin and Thor as I have for Jesus - and those guys are more fun... just sayin').... where was I?

OH YES.
Give me tangible and credible proof of a god and I'll believe in said god.

Things that don't constitute proof:
Any bible translation (circular logic proofs).
"god of the gaps" logical fallacies.
anecdotal evidence.

I'm completely serious. PM me if you want, if you have REAL evidence of a god. I will read whatever you have to say with an open mind.
Loop praise you for being open to the Word of God. Unfortantely I am not qualifed to give you this information. All I know is that God demands faith in him first before he reveals anything of himself to you. I cannot prove God's existence and anyone who says they can is false. If you would meet me halfway and be open to the idea of the Lord without proof first, you would feel what God is and what he wants of you. I am sorry my friend.

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 07-02-2008, 22:58

Plunk
VeteranX
Old
79 - 07-02-2008, 22:58
Quote:
If you dont, the Lord God is very forgiving and understanding. I am sure he will offer you at the VERY LEAST one oppurutnity to find him. I am sure he already has though.
So what happens if I'm busy getting blown when said opportunity arises and it passes me by? Am I ****ed?

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
80 - 07-02-2008, 22:58
Just because Jesus knew it was easier to herd sheep than lions doesn't make it true.

Page 4 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official Christianity Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
athiesm , badmofo has a huge penis , badmofo is faggot , boy must be sacrificed , bullshit , christian , delusions , free gon , fuck christians , fuck jesus , gay priest , get a mind of your own , goth , irrational , jesus built my hotrod , kill the boy , nogodforme , overpopulators , priest touches boy , reggs , religious fuck , shitlicks for jesus , suicidetaxi is god , will smith