What is your relationship with Dentists?

The only time I get bleeding gums is when the 'hygienist' lectures me about flossing every day and I tell her I never floss, I don't want to scar my gums... that's when she bares down..
well, i wish,
but really she bears down and I bleed

Last edited:
║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║ put this
║░▒║ on your
║░▒║ friends profile
║░▒║ to protect them
║░▒║ against
║░▒║ jews
║░▒║
▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

you can always tell when selfie takes a hit

yeaRD

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

gramps woke up angry again Joop

I went for the vast majority of my life without seeing a dentist or flossing. Last year I went for a cleaning for the first time; the polishing is awesome.

They were a little shocked that I hadn't been to a dentist; and I now go every 6 months. If I crash mountain biking, I want to have someone to be able to get me in if I knock some teeth out.

i'm the same way plat, now that i'm a ufc title contender i'm worried about having the rite dental ~hookups~ in case my teeth get knocked out

I went for the vast majority of my life without seeing a dentist or flossing. Last year I went for a cleaning for the first time; the polishing is awesome.

They were a little shocked that I hadn't been to a dentist; and I now go every 6 months. If I crash mountain biking, I want to have someone to be able to get me in if I knock some teeth out.

HAVE I TOLD U GUYS I DO MOUNTAIN BIKING

There's lots of dentists here in Mazatlan
I can contact any number of them
who can replace my crooked old yellow teeth
if I fall off my surfboard...

I've never had an issue. Get cleanings every 6 months.

Known several people who have. Told they need fillings, teeth pulled, root canals. They get second opinions and the dentist tells them that they have no issues.

In Wisconsin, dental assistants were trying to get it approved that they could give cleanings without dentist oversight. All the dentist does is look at your teeth for 30 seconds most of the time. No dice.

There does seem to be a bit a racket to the profession.

Wife talked me to visit one this year.
made me question the profession, treatments are all about drilling, filling and pulling teeth out. I'd expect 2022 them to have some ways of regenerating enamel etc. but we still in the 18th century.
anyway hadn't visited since high school, no problems, but the dentist wanted to pull my wisdom teeth out anyways. So that happened. (which to me seemed quite pointless, as never had any problems with them...)

My stepdaughter is a dental hygienist so I get an actual explanation of the procedures they do rather than "this is a cleaning" and the long term issues you can develop if you don't get the calculus removed from under your gumline.

I didn't go to school for it, and after hearing some horror stories, i get my cleanings done.

My stepdaughter is a dental hygienist so I get an actual explanation of the procedures they do rather than "this is a cleaning" and the long term issues you can develop if you don't get the calculus removed from under your gumline.

I didn't go to school for it, and after hearing some horror stories, i get my cleanings done.

gotta remove that calculus, right vanster? cael?

my last dentist recommend me

maxresdefault.jpg

so i say "yor no doctor"
and he say "yor no negro"
then we both :lol:

good times :)

My dental plan covers 2 cleaning a year, so I do that. It's been a while since I've had any cavities. I didn't see a dentist for a long stretch even though it was covered.

I've used sonic-care ever since they came out years ago
2 to 3 times a day now...

diamondclean-smart-9500-rose-gold-hero-L.png

My Dentist?
Until I hit the reef with my mouth

My dental plan covers 2 cleaning a year, so I do that. It's been a while since I've had any cavities. I didn't see a dentist for a long stretch even though it was covered.

Who's got time for that shit? Last thing I wanted to do when I had time off from work.

Back