SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
701 - 11-22-2016, 11:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
look at this guy's fake attempt to get publicity from the trump garbage

Simran Jeet Singh (@SikhProf) | Twitter
Big shocker he's in a picture with Jesse Jackson.

Sponsored Links
Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
702 - 11-22-2016, 11:11
Quote:
none of those things he promise were ever feasible. If anyone ever thought he was going to build a wall their stupid. Did he exploit stupid voters with a nationalist campaign? Absolutely. Let's be happy he acknowledges that he can't actually do that ****. He's a big **** talker. If you read his books, he played the electorate like a fiddle. Everything from the negative publicity to his sensationalist promises are all part of his game. It worked.

I think its HILarious that people are clinging onto some weird hope that the electoral college is going to switch their votes and not put him in office, also that the left is creating so many false flag events and blaming them on trump getting elected. Bro, dude isn't even in office and you're protesting outside the whitehouse. You're just pissing off Barack and Michelle when they're trying to have dinner.
People don't learn. Trump is from the Old Testament. He will build a wall, just like he won an election against all odds. He is doing everything that Cyrus did. But the expectations on the 1 man are unreal. This type of thing disappoints me:

Trump wont pursue charges against Clinton | New York Post

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
703 - 11-22-2016, 11:18
Quote:
none of those things he promise were ever feasible. If anyone ever thought he was going to build a wall their stupid. Did he exploit stupid voters with a nationalist campaign? Absolutely. Let's be happy he acknowledges that he can't actually do that ****. He's a big **** talker. If you read his books, he played the electorate like a fiddle. Everything from the negative publicity to his sensationalist promises are all part of his game. It worked.

I think its HILarious that people are clinging onto some weird hope that the electoral college is going to switch their votes and not put him in office, also that the left is creating so many false flag events and blaming them on trump getting elected. Bro, dude isn't even in office and you're protesting outside the whitehouse. You're just pissing off Barack and Michelle when they're trying to have dinner.
i think it just depends on how far he's willing to go and how much he wants to get done... and also put himself at risk. i don't know how much he'll be able to play the twitter card, but i've said before all he needs to do is lambaste local reps on social media for not passing his ****... and they just won't get elected again if they don't play ball.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
704 - 11-22-2016, 11:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
He's not even president yet, how has he duped people?

What matters is not the people in the position, rather the policies he said he would pursue. So far as I can tell he's right on target. I don't see this dupage you speak of.
This. One of Trump's promises was to audit the fed. How would that be accomplished? Trump talked about this strategy without people knowing it during his rallies. He will not be talking about auditing the Fed anymore, because it makes no sense to say he will be sending a special auditor on such a date. They would find nothing. To accomplish many of his promises, the strategy must be kept secret. Or it has to sound like he's back tracking a bit, or you won't catch anyone doing anything. Even Hillary, if Trump promised to prosecute aggressively, would leave the country and he would get nothing.

This is an old testament president. He matches Cyrus perfectly. Hillary and Clinton match Jezebel and Ahab, they were brought with a purpose. They are also the same people, allowed to come to power by supernatural means. In the end, Jezebel died a horrible death. A special prosecutor had been chosen for the task of putting them away as well.

Last edited by Togowack; 11-22-2016 at 11:25..
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
705 - 11-22-2016, 11:23
most of the things he said he wants to do are not possible as a president. they'd have to get through congress, and I can't ever see that happening.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
706 - 11-22-2016, 11:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
i think it just depends on how far he's willing to go and how much he wants to get done... and also put himself at risk. i don't know how much he'll be able to play the twitter card, but i've said before all he needs to do is lambaste local reps on social media for not passing his ****... and they just won't get elected again if they don't play ball.
It would be awesome if he could tear down even part of the congress establishment.

The problem though is in 2 years are people going to remember to give a ****? Half the people in this country couldn't even be bothered to vote in the presidential election.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
707 - 11-22-2016, 11:25
Quote:
most of the things he said he wants to do are not possible as a president. they'd have to get through congress, and I can't ever see that happening.
Doesn't he owe it to his followers to try? Of course most of this won't get by congress, but if he tries at least he wasn't just flat out making up dumb **** to get elected.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
708 - 11-22-2016, 11:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Protect America's infrastructure (internet)
wow, you really bought into that bull****?

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
709 - 11-22-2016, 11:32
Quote:
The prophecy that I banked on (several of them) state that Trump will end up with almost absolute power. You have to understand the plans of the establishment have been turned completely upside down. The confusion they planned in the middle east with small band of fighters has turned into a great partnership between Russia and US, it was supposed to take Russia down.

The signs that Congress will be very easy to work with can be seen already in halting TPP instantly. They have no problems spending money; Trump will be spending a lot... these people are concerned about long term jobs (keeping their jobs as congressmen), a fallen republic isn't going to be a jobs machine.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
710 - 11-22-2016, 11:42
shut up Togo

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
711 - 11-22-2016, 12:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
The prophecy that I banked on (several of them) state that Trump will end up with almost absolute power. You have to understand the plans of the establishment have been turned completely upside down. The confusion they planned in the middle east with small band of fighters has turned into a great partnership between Russia and US, it was supposed to take Russia down.

The signs that Congress will be very easy to work with can be seen already in halting TPP instantly. They have no problems spending money; Trump will be spending a lot... these people are concerned about long term jobs (keeping their jobs as congressmen), a fallen republic isn't going to be a jobs machine.
what in the **** are you on about

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
712 - 11-22-2016, 12:07
so you have multiple prophecies you sift through

so sorta like when you hear opinions, but you call them prophecies so that they carry weight in your mind?

ok

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
713 - 11-22-2016, 12:11
Quote:
it's worth it

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
714 - 11-22-2016, 12:19
togo is a shining beacon of truth in the maelstrom of deceit and lies

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
715 - 11-22-2016, 12:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
Trump has duped so many people. Everyone he is putting in positions is the same old establishment everyone thought they were avoiding.

There is zero reason to be against net neutrality, unless of course the big isp companies cut you a big check.
a lot of people believe they were duped because he said he won't prosecute clinton now either. i believe he's using 4d chess strategy. yeah, he probably won't prosecute clinton for the email scandal, but he's trying to ease their minds about prosecution and to put obama in a corner. obama can't pardon clinton before he gets out of office if trump says he won't prosecute her, and if he does pardon her, it's basically an admission of guilt.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
716 - 11-22-2016, 12:32
Quote:
does it seem like a big deal now that he won the primaries? that he won against the establishment in direct against Hillary? seems like a small thing, doesn't it. What makes people think any of his campaign promises are therefore impossible? A simple matter of whether he feels like following through.

I believe the Federal Reserve system is going to slip into irrelevance during Trump presidency, and just lose influence. Nothing could piss these people off more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Taylor, 2011
Under Trump, the US dollar will become stronger than ever.
Massive foreign investment can accomplish this. The Fed was never supposed to exist. To destroy them, you don't abolish them. You destroy the system they created which prevents normal commerce. This will be Trumps first moves. The establishment is the OLD WORLD ORDER. Largely built on oil, and Trump stated so many times the middle east oil should on its own take care of the national finances. Their system is built on a 19th century economy. Those days are over, it will take nothing to topple them.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
717 - 11-22-2016, 12:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
a lot of people believe they were duped because he said he won't prosecute clinton now either. i believe he's using 4d chess strategy. yeah, he probably won't prosecute clinton for the email scandal, but he's trying to ease their minds about prosecution and to put obama in a corner. obama can't pardon clinton before he gets out of office if trump says he won't prosecute her, and if he does pardon her, it's basically an admission of guilt.
Eh I don't think Obama really gives a **** about Clinton, he disliked her marginally less than he disliked Trump. They may agree on some policy issues but the Clinton's represent a philosophy of political action that Obama has not shared.

Trump is backing off on Clinton because he wants them to go away, the entire point of threatening prosecution of your political enemies is to silence them. In or out of jail. Are you that unfamiliar with the fascist playbook?

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
718 - 11-22-2016, 13:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
I agree with the '4d chess' analogy. I read through Obama in 08 when he was talking about rhetoric on closing gitmo and pulling out of afghanistan (newsflash: we haven't)

Politicians lie and Trump is doing it, this I foresaw. I also foresee him boxing the DNC in. He has no issue with the left, but he an issue with the DNC and even the RNC, but he is pretty much responsible for maintaining control of the house/senate via down ballot voters, so he has them boxed in as it stands now.

His meeting with Gabbard is very indicative of it, as I believe he is trying to pull the populist left wingers (anti-establishment Bernie sentiment) into his corner to garner an absolute majority of 'drain the swamp' mentality. I disagreed with a lot of Bernie (also agreed with a lot, it was very 50/50 firm agreeing/disagreeing), but him and Trump tapped into the populist mentality surging forward and namely wants to be with people who aren't establishment. Either that or trying to placate the only possible counter to him in 2/4 years as I firmly believe Sanders would have beat Trump if the DNC weren't corrupt and didn't squeeze him out.

Gabbard's military record and anti-immigration stance will be something he probably tries to use to mold the populist left into a voter bloc that will be agreeable to what he's about to do. In 2/4 years, the DNC will be in overdrive make no mistake about it. If corruption reform and the like can be spun against him, which is fairly easy since he's a billionaire, he has no desire to sink himself and send the system back into established hands (Bush/Clinton).

His acceptance speech said it very well. He will work with those who want to work with him, and that includes moving his own positions to include as many as possible - that's what a leader does. He wants talent on his side, and that means gays, blacks, women (who are actually the majority lol), whoever. If your only talent is to be an operative and great at playing political chess, then you've missed the chance for you to join his side as those slots are few, and that he's going to be in full lockdown mode, which I see by him putting his family very close to him, D.C. is about to have a fire sale on the housing market.

In the end, if he only plans for the immediate future he will get nothing done as forces are already be moved against the projected plan, which is evershifting causing difficulty on his opponents in gathering a sight picture. He needs to put people in long term binds that will cause them to bail on stopping him, that's politics and he knows it. He knows he doesn't control the narrative, and if the masses are fed lies that will cause people to ignore reality and think he's going to wall illegals into ghettos - he will lose. He also knows he has the power and that the media goes to him to maintain solvency, he will play everything he has, just like him saying nuclear weapons were on the table. Don't shift even an iota of power back the other way unless you get something back yours.

of course the clintons or perhaps just those that are below them (yah right lol) are trafficking kids so I'm guessing his current statement he's about to double-back on once Obama can't pardon Clinton. As I've been reading more into JA being MIA, perhaps everyone is waiting until the changing of the guard for the next movements.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
719 - 11-22-2016, 13:31
MIT figured out his wall would be partially fence based on his figures. No broken promise there

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
720 - 11-22-2016, 13:48
Trump could be backing off on Clinton to wait the 2 months until he's in office, or use it in 4 years when he runs again. It won't be Clinton running, but she represented the left. I'm surprised the Clinton foundation is still operating, it's such a scam.

Page 36 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot