FREE DARE

is bad you idiot. meltdown's are good to encourage, nexting nickles and dimes this forum to death.

then it turned out to be justified bc dare subsequently threatened rayn gee gee
ur putting the horse before the cart, when assigning blame here.

- Dare gets banned cause he's sperglording, which might be a first ban for this reason, outside of irc.
- timeout turns out to be a whole year. A whole goddamn year.
- Dare meltdowns. Wow, didn't see that coming.

Last edited:
This thread should have died a long time ago.

If i were owner of this forum, i dont think i would ever let him back after he threatened to ruin my entire family life because of an opinion on a fucking video game.

What...the... fuck?

dare was banned because nash is a badmin

nash has some out there opinions as well and is oblivious to the fact that he's being way too intolerant to someone that mirrors himself

Last edited:
Xbyd4et.png

:lol:

Nash do Admin's have guidelines for applying the appropriate level of punishment for a given infraction? I'm just wondering how I could get just a month for chatting up the admin kikes at Obibuns alma mater, when Dare gets a year for spamming pedo accusations in threads? yet slushie gets nothing for releasing some rather Personal information about a poster here? How do you reconcile the somewhat GLARING discrepancies in doling out punishment?

I have a few more questions:
Is Rayn talking to yet about how to diffuse the situation?
Are punishments going to become way more severe in an effort to kill this forum? Or more severe for those people you find ... are at odds with you?

Don't get me wrong, I've posted numerous times how irritating I found this, especially coming from the nexter crapclown.

Who would of thought that this would result in a year's ban. :ugh:

Nice to see the hand of authority wielded with fairness. :no:

a good mod would help the board function, not ban people for personal reasons. you should be invisible, esp on a board like this.

im not sure what leads to forum mods to this sort of behaviour, it seems to always happen. "i dont like you get off my lawn" was the reason tw even exists, and while tw is super tolerant, we still have these stupid petty cases.

Back