What would you use for home defense if you didn't own a gun?

Just put a sign up that says "TRESPASSERS WILL BE RAPED IN MY BASEMENT....REPEATEDLY" and leave your door open a crack at night.

I have an aluminum bat and a wooden katana. This is weird because I was just recently thinking about getting a short sword, tomahawk, or stone hatchet head.

I protected my friend's house about 2 years ago with a tomahawk he had. I can't say that this is really a bad choice.

maglite%20led%204%20d.jpg

and of course my baseball bat (metal of course, repetitive hits)

yes

i dont even lock my door.. why would i... is some scary black man is going to burst in? :lol:

I don't lock my doors either. There are never any robberies in Richmond Hill. All the shit goes down in the nigger-infested areas like Jane and Finch or Dundas and Sherbourne.

Regardless, if shit goes down, I'm an amateur boxer and have 4 years of Muay Thai training so I think I'll be alright. Also I sleep naked, so they won't even hear me creep up behind them. :brows:

I have a golf club (9 iron baby) a baseball bat and a big black maglite all withing easy reach in the dark. I'll never use them because:

A) Of the 300 or so houses in my middle income development not once has there ever been a break in

B) Even if there was, and my house was chosen out of that 300 I'm a crazy heavy sleeper, they could make off with everything downstairs and I would just wake up in the morning to find it all gone

So I don't worry too much, it won't happen, and if it does happen I won't be up to do anything about it anyway.

pepper spray, tazer, baseball bat, flashlight

any of those four but it would have to be two in combination

that being said, I have flashlights on a few of my guns, better combination

that that being said, if I felt the home defense wasn't adequate but couldn't / wouldn't own firearms I would get a katy bar for the doors, dog, and an alarm system.

dog is really the best answer

Back