Attention

Lemon is a transexual swedish camel jockey, im sure you can understand his cocksucking faggotry.

Oh btw Mstrike makes good threads too my bad

Die of herpes lemon

While my description of you is based in reality yours of me is just your bedtime fantasy.

Why so touchy big guy?

:attention

attention.jpg

attention_clipart.jpg

Spoiler

Yes, you described yourself, A lonely angsty cock huffer with the same one liners that you think anyone on this forum cares about. Fuckin clown shoes.

Says the guy that just made an "Attention Look at Me!" thread.

Says the guy that just made an "Attention Look at Me!" thread.

No, you are incorrect once again. I made a thread that said Attention, people like lemon who post shit are boring as fuck
I am a terrible poster, I admit this. Whats your excuse?

oh hey yoderfunk

I just heard that you've been clean for 90 days

congrats man

I'll stop messing with you

Remember when you were cool enough to not post so you got a custom title but then you started posting again and subsequently lost it?

lol

which thread was that 0_o

My car got stuck in a block of ice after a water main broke during the winter. I took pictures of it and made a thread. Someone let digg know and the rest is history.

I only know this because I made a different thread asking what happened on that date to have that many people online.

Someone posted, "Some faggot got his car stuck on the street in ice and someone put it on digg."

The other people were mad because I described the water main as a "faggot" in my post and they thought I was a homophobe.

:brows: Little do they know...

Besides Goshin, Ascoe, Data, Osmethae, Vanster,Xcursion, Naptown, Absent, And some admins, the rest of you couldn't post a decent thread If we held a gun to your head. And you people bitch about my threads sucking. FUCKING BORING HERE PEOPLE. One big circle jerk after another with Mantello thrown in for a good mix.

Ok go ahead and cry about it. Like i give a fuck

Back