LOST - Final Season

Whats with all the fucking haters?

Fucking haters is what you are.

Its a science fiction show, and people get pissed when they hear that its science-fictiony? Or by hearing plot points that they have no perspective on? Oh internet; safe haven for unpleasant people and their hate.

Whats with all the fucking haters?

Fucking haters is what you are.

Its a science fiction show, and people get pissed when they hear that its science-fictiony? Or by hearing plot points that they have no perspective on? Oh internet; safe haven for unpleasant people and their hate.

Here's the problem. It started off as a plane crash story not a sci-fi story. When it went sci-fi it lost a lot a viewers. I happen to enjoy sci-fi.

Here's the problem. It started off as a plane crash story not a sci-fi story.

While this is true, I really had no problem with it become more and more sci-fi, until the situation got out of hand, and it started to act like a sci-fi channel original from the early 90s... you know back when they were so low budget and writing was so bad youd think it was make in a highschool A/V club...

It's less about being sci-fi and more about incompetent writing

Why are you so bothered by other people's opinions? :lol:

Its like everyone on the internet wants to voice their cool distain (or unreasonable hate) for everything all the time. ( I realize I should have gotten used to this or abandoned TW)

Every movie I've seen has been utter shit. Some more shit than others, one or two I've glossed by seem decent-good but I wouldn't watch it with other, better programming on.

While this is true, I really had no problem with it become more and more sci-fi, until the situation got out of hand, and it started to act like a sci-fi channel original from the early 90s... you know back when they were so low budget and writing was so bad youd think it was make in a highschool A/V club...

Honestly I think the scifi channel is worse now.

Only two things that Scifi has ever produced worth a shit was Farscape and Battlestar. Stargate had its moments.

Its like everyone on the internet wants to voice their cool distain (or unreasonable hate) for everything all the time. ( I realize I should have gotten used to this or abandoned TW)

it's not everyone. There are plenty of people in this thread who like lost.

well ok, it got stupid in the last season but..

hm, maybe it is everybody. :D

DS9 wasn't a Scifi show, it might of been replayed on it, but ABC(?) has star trek rights I believe

Back