Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page LOST - Final Season
Page 10 of 81
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
181 - 02-03-2010, 10:53
I have a question that's been bothering me for awhile, they make a bit deal about how Desmond crashed their plane by failing to enter the numbers. OK, but then what causes 316 to go down? The swan is long gone so wtf?

Sponsored Links
jsut
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
182 - 02-03-2010, 10:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
shannon's absence is a rewrite because they couldn't get her bakc on the show
that's only one of many things that are different though, and it would have been really easy to write around that if everything on the plane was supposed to be exactly the same. Just don't show her or Boone. They made a point of telling people that she was not on the plane.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 02-03-2010, 10:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
I have a question that's been bothering me for awhile, they make a bit deal about how Desmond crashed their plane by failing to enter the numbers. OK, but then what causes 316 to go down? The swan is long gone so wtf?
uh...what?

jsut
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
184 - 02-03-2010, 10:57
Quote:
Never really been established, but Jacob knew (or caused) it to happen one way or another. Why else would he have had the others build that runway for them to crash on. There were also 2 distinct groups of people that knew that the plane was going to end up on the island (815'ers, and the shadow of the statue people)

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
185 - 02-03-2010, 10:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
Hurley got the numbers from Leonard at the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute. They're the key factors in the Valenzetti Equation. The island was transmitting them to let DHARMA know if any of them had been changed as a result of the experiments.

The alternate Hurley is cheery and incredibly lucky, and nothing bad ever happens to him. If the accident that led to his committal never happened, who did he get the numbers from?
When the **** was that said on the show? I know about the Leonard story and him giving the numbers to Hurley, but everything else is news to me.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
186 - 02-03-2010, 11:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
uh...what?
Flight 815 goes down because desmond didn't enter the code in time at the sawan which lead to a large discharge of electromagnetic energy right when they were flying over the island and it caused the plane to crash.

That doesn't occur when flight 316 is flying over the island so why does it go down?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 02-03-2010, 11:04
Quote:
Flight 815 goes down because desmond didn't enter the code in time at the sawan which lead to a large discharge of electromagnetic energy right when they were flying over the island and it caused the plane to crash.

That doesn't occur when flight 316 is flying over the island so why does it go down?
Oh I gotcha

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
188 - 02-03-2010, 11:07
Quote:
When the **** was that said on the show?
It was part of the web game between seasons 2 and 3.

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
189 - 02-03-2010, 13:16
Quote:

power of suggestion since the pilot already assumed they would crash on the island before they got near it.

Bojangles
Veteran++
Old
190 - 02-03-2010, 13:18
Quote:

The jet fuel went back in time but the jet didn't.

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 02-03-2010, 15:39
Quote:
pretty sure they basically said the web game had nothing to do with the tv show/timeline

def
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 02-03-2010, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
wasnt this show about people who landed on a deserted island at first

now its about a corporate conspiracy with time travel and fantasy creatures if my eyes dont deceive me

wat
its really a fantasy show that no one would have watched if it didnt start like that to get people slowly hooked before it turned into a mess

Bullseye
VeteranX
Old
194 - 02-03-2010, 16:32
That young kid told Locke that Shannon didn't want to leave the relationship, there's your re-write

new_skul
Human Chia Pet++
Old
195 - 02-03-2010, 17:18
it's not really a rewrite if it happened in another timeline. it still happened in the "plane-crashed" timeline, but not the "no-plane-crash" timeline.

TruSoulja
VeteranX
Old
196 - 02-03-2010, 17:38
The writers' explanation for the small differences (ie Shannon) was basically the butterfly effect. They said the reason they're showing the alternate timeline is to show what the effect of them detonating a nuke in 1977 has, not to show life without a plane crash (boring).

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 02-03-2010, 17:54
Quote:
are you serious?

def
VeteranXX
Old
198 - 02-03-2010, 17:58
does anyone know the real ending? please PM me so i can ruin it for an ******* friend who spoiled and ruined something for me

Ender
ValtreX
Old
199 - 02-03-2010, 18:04
yeah i do def.

definitely not

ahahahah

eMOxygen
VeteranXX
Old
200 - 02-03-2010, 18:09
I remember the second plane crashing during the time-shift.

Page 10 of 81

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page LOST - Final Season

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
meat was here , odio gave my dog aids , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , odio is my cumslut , pewp , they took my son , walllllllttttttt