Michael "Huge Faggot" Cutillo, how old is this?

Now you're backing down. I provided a picture and now you aren't. Pussy. You're probably ashamed of your small dick.

Is akuma going to respond to xcursion's trickery with a pic of his penis at age 4? I sure hope so...

fag 1:dude your a fag look at this half naked pic of you

fag 2: no dude your a fucking pussy faggot cause you are too afraid to post half naked pics of yourself

fag 1: dude your the real fag cause you are just mad at me cause im not an insecure fag like you

fag 2: dude you are such a huge fag. im not insecure. ill post a pic of my dick if you just post a pic of yourself half naked

fag 1: fine dude heres a pic of me. now post a pic of your dick or you are a faggot who backs down

AND THIS GOES ON FOREVER

fag 1:dude your a fag look at this half naked pic of you

fag 2: no dude your a fucking pussy faggot cause you are too afraid to post half naked pics of yourself

fag 1: dude your the real fag cause you are just mad at me cause im not an insecure fag like you

fag 2: dude you are such a huge fag. im not insecure. ill post a pic of my dick if you just post a pic of yourself half naked

fag 1: fine dude heres a pic of me. now post a pic of your dick or you are a faggot who backs down

AND THIS GOES ON FOREVER

That's a pretty accurate summation of this thread.

cliff notes: you are both faggots who spend hours looking/debating about posting pics of half naked men, calling each other names, and demanding pics of each others dicks

(and i only read the first and last page)

I just like watching xcursion show his insecurities.- I knew he would never show his pic, and I knew i would never have to show my dick.

I also know TW knows, if i had to, I would.

27wygwi.jpg

520$ armani's what of them

Back