Old Fashioned Internet Trolling

reggs how old do you think this nephew is?

He's old enough to know about how bad Haitians are. Text him yourself to ask. The little shit said he would not read any more of my texts, and I told him not reading is a very black thing to do. Show him this video and remind him this is suppose to be a western nation.

hey reggs how old was ur adopted sister when you started molesting her and telling her that if she tells anyone about it your family will send her back to the orphanage

This sounds perfect for a Netflix series.

A teen boy who is developing into a tall, dark and handsome young man.
A newly adopted teen sister who is developing into an exotic and gorgeous young woman. They are put into adjoining bedrooms in suburbia to journey through puberty together. How will it end?

Watch "Hot Teen Siblings" on Netflix

I would say this thread illustrates Tribal War at it's absolute best.
This is the best it can do.

i-want-to-reggs.png

He's old enough to know about how bad Haitians are. Text him yourself to ask. The little shit said he would not read any more of my texts, and I told him not reading is a very black thing to do. Show him this video and remind him this is suppose to be a western nation.

Have you ever tried to drive through downtown Baltimore?

So you're trolling him by being openly racist?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Back