Old Fashioned Internet Trolling

Reggs

Veteran XX
Quick backstory:

This youtube Dominican guy made makes videos complaining about blacks because they are next door in Haiti. He is a total ethno nat. But he is aware of the jew. Calls blacks monkey people. His videos are hilarious but he speaks the truth. Spurred me to look up a lot of stuff about Haiti too and holy shit it's hell on earth.

He posted this video. I started texting the number and arguing with the guy. Turns out this is the youtuber's nephew. I started calling his phone to talk some sense into him but he won't answer. Total coward. Called him a cuck and told him BLM is a jewish organization.

9150QyB.png

He made this video after the Latin Kings started shooting BLM rioters when they went into Dominican communities. The video got him fired and he moved to Dominican Republic right after.

Last edited:
i blame regg's parents for not making him aware of his clear mental deficiencies

the true poster child of participation trophies

this is totally sane and normal maga behavior

calling some rando hispanic and rage at him for not hating haiti enough

y do u assume the nephew is a "kid"

the youtuber reggs wanted to troll Looks to be in his late 20's.

most people in their late 20s don't have adult nephews - there are occasions where it happens, but that's rare. :shrug: seemed like a safe assumption.

reggs how old do you think this nephew is?

Last edited:
the youtuber reggs wanted to troll Looks to be in his late 20's.

most people in their late 20s don't have adult nephews - there are occasions where it happens, but that's rare. :shrug: seemed like a safe assumption.

reggs how old do you think this nephew is?

pretzel logic

hey reggs how old was ur adopted sister when you started molesting her and telling her that if she tells anyone about it your family will send her back to the orphanage

yeah everyone knows most people in their late 20's have adult nephews...

i'm 37 - i have two older sibblings - the oldest got pregnant shortly after she married at 26. the oldest of my nephews / nieces isn't even 18 yet.

pretzel logic.

Back