This is for you Trump voters.

It didnt take long before the attacks and the hate started to pour out.

Fuckin intolerant pieces of shit. Bring on your civil war, you will get mowed the fuck down.

:lol:

Holy shit. Saw things going south before I went to bed.

I've never liked Trump, but hey people voted and these are the results. Hillary was a terrible candidate too, I didn't even vote for either anyway.

One thing, the next four years won't be dull.

I just hope he has some sort of idea other than tax cuts for the rich.

Fuck all these celebs who were all in on Killary.
Don't go to a Mavericks game.
Don't go to a Katy Perry concert.
Don't go to a Lady Ga Ga concert.
Don't go to a Beyonce concert.

Looks like Killary won the popular vote by 100k, it's the same percentage. If we take out all the cheating, I'm sure Trump really won it, so fuck them.

These people can leave. Have a nice time.
Celebs who said they’d leave country if Trump won | TheHill

Last edited:
I found this to be excellent summary on what is going on.

this is before the elections, but he makes a prediction what would happen if Trump won (at around 50 minutes or so).

not agreeing with all of it, but nice to see some train of thought behind the phenomena.

15sp5u.png

The media already started last night........ "What's Trump going to do to stabilize the markets?" "He faces the same recession as Obama did when he came into office"

Mentally ill sjws melting down all over the place. The amount of mental gymnastics you have to do to believe the brown shirts are on their way is staggering. Yet all my leftist friends are suddenly doomed and today will be a day of both broken glass and long knives.

Putin speaking about the USA starts at 14:30, says the bad relations between the US and Russia are not their fault. That's a big FU to Obama. Waiting to hear from Israel.

Last edited:
The media already started last night........ "What's Trump going to do to stabilize the markets?" "He faces the same recession as Obama did when he came into office"

Yeah the globalists are freaking out about how this could be the domino that triggers more nationalist ideals throughout the world.

Back