TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

haters-gonna-hate_1042.gif

someone take rep bar and do a good proper job of it plz

I feel like if the logo could be made to look like a sleazy neon style sign and maybe a few other details here and there it could be awesome

there can be more than one

agree triple's is good tho, although I don't like the colour grey. Y not TW blue

although not the Maori nerdness

that's some "I haven't been laid lately and don't care" shit there

Rayn, I do like you and shit. u also have a portugeese name I saw on gmail. but fuck you bro. fuck you. maori shirt is p awesome. it could actually be a thing. Specially because of the happy flag. I'd buy that fuck shirt, just to let you know.

Anubis y u spergin?

idk... :tinfoil: fukk

the maori shirt is terrible who would wear that around in public without looking like a total kurayami nerd virgin

every submission so far has been terrible actually

not that i have any better ideas to contribute but i honestly thought u nerds had creative skills

I did both of those designs in ~10 minutes, so they're not what i would call final

open to any advice on changes, i like rayn's idea of simplifying so you could wear it out without looking like a dork

all of the things i thought when i read this thread are apparently in rayns post

who is spergy enough to want a maori on a shirt i dont get it

happyshirt.png

that took 4 seconds and i would wear it before any of those retarded maori shirts

need snowblind Ts

too many real maoris here to wear one on my shirt

Unfinished raindance. I was thinking of putting text between the base and vehicle station, something like "Skiing in rain since 98'" or "Who needs snow to ski?" and something like "meteorological station - weather forecast: rainy"

raindance.png

and for hirez something like:
hirez.png

Last edited:
Missed this sticky to begin with...

I would settle for a t-shirt, but would love polos.

Snowblind is my fav by miles, but the Stonehenge Pub one is pretty good too. I might have a shot at one when I get home tonight.

I wonder where all the talented people that used to post here have gone?

Bring back the photoshop, photography and drawing threads

Less bitching, more drawing.

If lots of people want a maori on their chest then that's fine. More money for the site. If it doesn't get enough votes it won't be a shirt. I probably will not order one for myself. To each his own.

Back